Oh Shoot, This Again!

Peppa pulled out her gun, ready to shoot, pointed at Suzy. Suzy closed her eyes and hugged Pedro tighter. The gun pointing at Suzy then went off. Pedro looked at Suzy. Nothing. He looked at Peppa. Peppa looked back at him with a shocked look, then she realized why it didn't work, her last bullet was used for good luck. Suzy opened her eyes and looked around. "Am I in heaven?" she asked. Taking one glance at Peppa, Suzy continued, "nevermind." Peppa threw the gun outside the hallway, put her glove on and grabbed her knife. What for? She already put her fingerprints all over that butcher knife. Okay yeah, I should stop. Peppa jumped out at Pedro, with her knife and slit his throat, opened him up and put the knife straight into his heart. As for Suzy, she ran away to find a good hiding spot to call someone but again, she was at Gazelle Blvd, she didn't know where to go, where to hide. She was lost. She could choose the bush or the tree. Again, I say she was lost. Then Emily Elephant ran up to her in the middle of nowhere! "Hey, Suzy whats u-!" Before Emily Elephant could finish her sentence Suzy shoved her into the bush. "Well, that's not polite..." said Emily. Suzy looked at her phone. "Shoot, 5%..." mutters Suzy. Suzy looks at Emily. "Do you have a phone on you?" asks Suzy. "If so may I borrow it?" Emily gave her a "really now" look and gave her the phone, but she was only at 1%! Suzy threw the phone at Emily. "Never mind," frowned Suzy.