1.

Kelsi's POV

As I opened up my apartment door that I can barely afford, I tried to sneak back in before Keyshaun, my boyfriend can notice. He doesn't like me stripping, but I need the money, we need this money because his "rap" career isn't in my opinion going anywhere.

I stopped stripping waiting on his "break out" and it never happened so back to the poles I go. I turned the lights on only to be greeted by key sitting on the couch.

"I thought you were done with all that strippin shit" Key said scaring the shit out of me

"They called me back key you know I really need this money right now" I said throwing my things on the table.

"I got an album to release it's the best one yet. I don't know why you going back to that life Kel."

"I know key, tonight I made 5,000  that should cover our outstanding rent bill that we haven't paid-"

"I know bitch give me the money, I can buy studio time" he said standing up

"Studio time? What about our lives?" I said crossing my arms

"We'll be set once I drop this album but to do so I need to go to the studio"

Key has only been my boyfriend for a year and each day he promise that we'll be set, we'll have a house on the hills in each state all I did was added it to the pile of shit he promised me.

"No key. You need to prioritize-"

"Kel! I said give me the fucking money" he said raising his voice at me. I stood up and grabbed my stripper bag with my money inside

"This nigga crazy" I thought to myself.

"I'm only giving you 4000 and if you don't do shit with this then I'm leaving you" I said counting 2000 dollars and giving it to him.

"What am I supposed to do with 4000 dollars? This shit would only last a day in studio time?" He said going through my bag for more

"No key, whenever you need more come to me. Now I'm tired I had a long night" I said looking on my cracked screen iPhone 6 for the time.

"It's 3 in the morning" I yawned, "time for bed"

"This is what you do, you walk away from things" he said taking my phone, "you see I bought you this phone, I can buy you houses, design-"

"Cut the shit, you bought me the phone okay hell, who's paying both of our phone bill?"

He looked at me and his hand went across my face leaving a sting.

"Don't you talk to me that way, you must've lost your fucking mind."

Tears fell out of my eyes as I stood there quiet as a bitch.

"That's exactly what I thought. Now give me all of this fucking money. Don't you ever step to me like that" he said yanking the money and he sat on the couch and started to count.

I went inside of the room and I closed the door. I slid on the floor and I cried my eyes out. Key never lays his hands on me. He must've been really mad.

I crawled onto the twin size bed I stared at the stains on the ceiling. I sent a prayer to God asking for his blessing to come as soon as possible because I don't think I can live this life anymore. After my mom practically disowned me because I started stripping, I have no one to turn to. My dad is in The Dominican Republic living his other rich life with his new wife and kids forgetting about his daughter. My moms mom died and my dads mom is in The DR.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and I went into my makeup bag and pulling out the money that I've been saving for the past 10 months. Key doesn't know about this and I don't plan on ever telling him. There's about 10,000 dollars in here and I'm saving this for when I start having a main source of income other than my body.

"I need a new bag" I thought because of all the holes and the money can barely fit inside the bag. I closed the bag up and I put it back into it's hiding spot. Key will never know it's there. I washed my face clean of makeup and I brushed my teeth. I went into the living room.

"Key" I said looking for him and there was no response. Something looks off. I looked around then I noticed that my stripper bag is missing. I heard a car speeding off I looked out of the window and I see our 2003 worn down Mercedes benzs that (key actually stole) already down the corner.

I grabbed my phone and I called him and it went straight to voice mail. Knowing not what to do I feel to my knees and cried. This shows his true intentions. I have an associates degree and I have dreams of going back to school. I put my dreams to the side so we can be together. My mother taught me, money and fools don't last so I know his ass will end up on the streets and I won't be there to pick his ass back up.

I wiped my tears and got up. I went inside the kitchen looking for some water to drink when I saw his house key on the counter. I grabbed the key and I checked to see if the front door was locked. Indeed it was, I don't know where he'll be sleeping but I'm sure as fuck it won't be here.

After I took my bottle of water out of the fridge, I went inside the room with a smirk knowing that I am going to have his ass begging to stay here. I drank my water and I looked around the room.

"Don't worry Kels, you won't be staying here long. With the 10,000$ you'll move ya ass inside a nice ass apartment and ain't gotta worry about a shit. My thoughts began to rise and I need to send a message to Keyshaun so he knows not to fuck with me.

I got up and I went inside the closet and I pulled out every clothing he has, even the fake ones. I took them on the back porch and I did something that couldn't be undone. I know he might kill me for this, but like mama said can't get over em if you don't burn em.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: First chapter completed, tell me how you guys like this one. Is it too much? Is it too little? Don't be shy to tell us ;") Enjoy this book. It'll be plot twisted, jaw droppin, pantie drenching, heartstopping journey and I hope you guys continue to make it with us..

Check out our other books : Broken Clocks by Serenityloves1_