Let's start

The next day Hadrian and Death meet Fate in the library.

The library is the holder of all worlds knowledge. It holds information about things like different species, plants, and mystical places. The library looks never-ending, shiny gold bookshelves decorated with gems and smooth marble floors. Books, thick and have the smell of fresh ink.

"Oh, you will have so much fun, Hadrian" fate exclaimed happily.
Hadrian couldn't help but giggle a little at fate.

"ok, this is how it going to work. You will travel to different worlds and try to change things up, once again you can do it any way you like. You will take the place of someone who part of that world fate, that way things be easier for you. And don't worry you will still look the same, the body you obtain will change and take your appearance. As soon as you get to that world, you will have the knowledge of the body you in and events that took place" Fate explained.

" I understand, I would like to start now if it ok?" Hadrian said feeling excited but also a little nervous.

" I think you mean us" Hadrian look at death once again surprise by him. " if you think you leaving me to do all the paperwork alone, you got another thing coming" Death joked.

" well, then we ready to begin" Hadrian felt a little at ease knowing, once again, death be at his side.

Fate raised her hand and the last thing Hadrian saw was a flash of light.

The library