chapter 18 veiled kingdom

(y/n) P.O.V

we all looked the sky and the colors are changing.

"the skies above hoshido and nohr are changing..." Ryoma said

"it seems the time has come, Kamui and (y/n). what do we do now?" Xander asked.

~time skip~

we all walked to the bottomless canyon and stopped at the ropes.

'do you think they can see me when we jump of?' Luna asked, standing beside me

'lets see for ourselves' I thought.

'heh, if they do they have to suffer to.' Dark said.

"well..." I said, looking at Kamui, who nodded.

"now we jump off this bridge" Kamui said.

"we have to reach the bottom of the canyon to continue" I said, everyone but Azura, Alex, Cookie, Devlyn, and Kagura looked shocked.

'I wonder why Cookie, Devlyn, and Kagura aren't shocked?' I thought.

'idk' Luna said.

'I don't care' Dark said.

"Kamui, (y/n). its called the bottomless canyon. by definition, we can't reach the bottom. you both are asking us to kill ourselves!" Takumi explained.

"lord Kamui, (lord/lady)(y/n), you both were prepared for them to doubt you both, yes?" Gunter asked.

"yes, Gunter" I said.

"we were prepared for this." Kamui said.

'ya, who would willing jump of a cliff that could possibly kill us all' Dark said.

'well I will just grab then and throw them all in, problem solved' Luna said.

"we're sorry, we haven't been able to tell you the whole truth until now." Kamui said as we both turn to face them.

"we're certain what you'll be willing to jump once you know why we've been fighting" I said.

Azura, Alex, Kagura, Cookie, and Devlyn run up to us.

"(y/n)! Kamui!" Alex said.

"what are you saying?" Azura asked.

"you guys can't tell them everything here!!" Cookie said.

"if you guys do..!" Kagura said.

"the curse will you know what!" Deylyn said.

"what curse? what are they talking about?" Xander asked, confused to whats going on.

"if we speak the truth here, and not down below" I said.

"a curse will trigger and we'll...vanish" Kamui said, as he sighed.

"but if that's the only way to convince everyone to jump, then me and Kamui have to do it" I said.

"Xander, Ryoma we're counting on you two to finish what we've started once we're gone." Kamui said.

Ryoma and Xander looked at us kinda shocked then to a serious face.

"... I understand why you both ask, but I refuse." Ryoma said.

"likewise. how can you both possibly expect us to agree to that?" Xander asked.

'wtf...' Luna said.