Ambush and Aphrodisiacs

A collaboration with yasminemohamed91, known as Moonlessnight126 on YouTube. This one is a bit darker.

DEFINITIONS: I use three made-up words in this chapter.
Mazer - First referenced in my Gratsu fic "Burning Bridges" as a taser-like weapon, but rather than just knocking the person out, it sucks away all of their magical power, leaving a person magic-deprived, unable to fight back. They are illegal in Fiore.
Deeziak - One of the "dangerous drugs" in this story. It makes a person aroused. The full effects are explained later. Taken from the word "aphrodisiac."
Thesia - Another drug. It's a shot that numbs a person so they can't struggle. Taken from the word "anesthesia."

This story is now in French! - Fairymangafan, tu es incroyable, ma chérie! Je vous remercie de tout cœur. Vous êtes génial! Santé! - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9407010/1/A-dangerous-drugs

---

Natsu woke up feeling like crap. Not like he had been beaten up, but ... dizzy. Confused. He felt just as disoriented as he normally did while on transportation, but with a more sour feel through his whole body. Was he drugged?

"He's coming to."

"Shoot him up with more."

"He probably can't move already."

"I'm not taking chances. Give him another dose."

There was a prick in his arm, and fire burned through his veins ... a bad fire. A sick fire. He heard himself scream, but blackness swallowed him whole.

Natsu slipped into a dream. Or was it a memory? A building. A mission? He recalled Erza speaking a warning.

"Stay alert! The enemy might be close."

Slowly, details returned to Natsu's memory. Yes, it was a mission. Women were disappearing from five different villages. Lucy had remembered too well her encounter with vile men trying to kidnap women. She insisted they take the mission, and to hurry! They traced one suspected kidnapper to a warehouse, and after keeping watch for a whole day, Gray discovered the horrific truth. The warehouse was filled with people. Not just women, but they had captured some young boys, too. They overheard talk of a "shipment." It was Lucy who pieced the evidence together. It was as she feared.

Human trafficking!

These people were kidnapping young people and shipping them to foreign countries as sex slaves. They did not have much time before another group was sent off into a wretched life of prostitution in some brothel, or worse!

"He's waking up again!"

"How is he able to fight off the serum?"

"We should kill him while we can."

"No! This is Salamander Natsu. If we sell him, he can fetch ten times more than the prettiest virgin girl. We only have to wait three more hours. After that foreign prick buys up all the slaves, keeping them unconscious will be his problem, not ours. Just drug him some more."

"Any more and we could kill him."

"Don't kill him! Use the numbing agent, that one the boys use on the girls they fuck before selling. You know, the one you don't want me to know about."