Chapter 4- The feudal story.

First off thank you so much for the loving support on this crossover Story, I really hope you like it .

and so sorry for the delay.

I really hope you like it .

and so sorry for the delay

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I loved writing it

Sango stood up as she looked at Kagome, then sighed. "I see.. how many does he have with him?" As she looked at the other female, Inuyasha piped up with another irritated voice. "What does it matter that Demon has to go down sometime,SO why not now."

Sango lowered her head with a grimace as she tried her best to stay calm, by gripping her fists at her side. "He has Kohaku, Inuyasha, one wrong move and naraku will kill him, I will not allow that to happen if it means a different way of doing so."

Kagome rushed over by Kilala and grabbed her bow and arrow. With a swift turn to the side The miko paused. "Inuyasha , Miroku, you two watch our injured guests, Sango and I, will see what Naraku is up too."

Sango looked at Kagome. "Your right, alright Kilala." With this it seems the small yellow cat mewed and then soon rushed by sango's side. then with a huge Rawr, the cat burst with flames .

Sango now hoisted the boomerang like weapon on her back and hopped on the large yellow cat with ease. Her hand was soon placed on the side of the felines neck in order to calm her continuous and low growl that Vibrated from her vocals.

"Easy girl, we will save him, I promise, But for now, let's take down Naraku." Kilala turned her head to the side as she nuzzled it against the demon slayer.

By this point Kagome hopped on as she sat behind Sango. "Inuyasha, please stay put...you know your going to turn human soon, so please just stay out of sight, we've got this, ...remember one wrong move and naraku will know about your secret.. I mean it!" She looked at Hotohori and nuriko, then back to Inuyasha. " Take care of our guests, and we will be back."

She sighed, turning to face the demon slayer with a soft comment." Alright, ready Sango." After she had said that, The demon slayer nodded her head with no hesitation only to leave the silence with an. "Let's go, Kilala."

A roar Echoed from the cat, as they both were off though the misty Abyss that tainted the outside world.

Inuyasha growled as Miroku looked at the strangers. "Now now Inuyasha, let's be kind to our new guests." Inuyasha looked to the side. "If she thinks I'm going to sit here like a dog !.. she's got another thing coming!"

Miroku shrugged his shoulders. "It honestly can't be helped, your turning into a human tonight so you need to save up your strength and stay put, Lady Kagome is right."

Inuyasha looked at Miroku. "Oh yeah what about Sango, I thought after the last time, you promised to protect her."

Miroku looked to the side. "It is true, I worry about her well being especially with Naraku, he, being the one who wiped out her entire clan, and yes it's hard knowing Sango and Kohaku are the only kin left of the demon slaying clan."

" However Inuyasha, Sango is strong and can take care of herself, She doesn't want me to interfere with things like this, and who am I to interfere with such wishes.

By this time Noriko cleared his throat. "Were still here."

Hotori was interested in this new found world as he listened to the confusing and yet intriguing stories these two told, however he was a bit concerned on Miaka and the other warriors whereabouts.