.05

Paris POV :

It was the same thing everyday for the past months tour life . We've been on tour for 2 months city . Ain't shit change Kentrell still stay gone all night .

It was 3 am Kentrell was sleep so I got into his phone . I went straight to messages typed in " Taley " . I seen messages from 3 months ago when I first seen her . They was texting about seeing each other , love you's with green hearts , calling each other baby all that . I wasn't gone confront him I was gone play the game along with him . I dm'd Taley on Instagram get close to her .

Yes I made dms for my book 😂💁🏾‍♀️ * don't mind that for in the messages *

Taley is suppose to be in Philly right now not Chicago . This is where Kentrell having his show at tomorrow night . Meaning the " I can't wait to see you " he sent her means he's seeing her tomorrow.

I got up before Kentrell to get ready . It was 11 am when I got out the shower . By time I brushed my teeth , did my makeup , and hair it was already 2 pm .

" where you going this early ? " asked Kentrell

" shopping with Taley I said putting on  lipgloss "

" TALEY WHO ? " asked Kentrell looking up from his phone

" your friend how I look bae ? " I asked twirling around

" da fuck you talking to her for ? "

" dA fUCk yOu TAlkiNg tO hEr fOR " I said mocking him

" anyways I gotta leave now I love you " I said giving him a kiss

I go to the mall at 3:05 pm . I seen Taley waiting for me in front of finish line .

" Hey girl " I said smiling at her

" Hey " she said fake smiling back

" You mind taking my picture ?" I asked her

" sure " said Taley

I handed her my phone and she took my picture .