Pray:26

Won't you call me?Can we have a one-to-one, please?Let's talk about freedomEveryone prays in the endEveryone prays in the endWon't you call me?

Won't you call me?
Can we have a one-to-one, please?
Let's talk about freedom
Everyone prays in the end
Won't you call me?

•••
Few days later.

Harlem had been going over masons house more spending time with her and Amir. He decided to stop ignoring her since he was trying to win her back. So far mason hasn't let up. She usually just let Harlem eat the cat and kicks him out.

"Harlem What are you doing ? I don't remember letting you in." Mason says crossing her arms seeing him in her living room watching tv.

"I let myself in. You be using me bruh." He says looking at her over the couch.

"What do you mean ..." she says sighing sitting down next to him.

"You be getting head from me and the making me leave. I feel like a whore." Mason laughs.

"You offer. I just let you." He rolls his eyes.

"When are you gonna give me another chance. I'm sorry mason. I love you. Do it for our son." She starts to laugh.

"Don't use our son to try to get back with me." She says laughing even more at how desperate he seems.

"I just miss you. I love you and I fucked up." He says holding her hands.

"I don't know. I'll have to talk to sam." He mugs her.

"Mane my mama always putting stuff in your head." He says sighing.

"Well you mess up a lot." She says patting his shoulders.

"I know but I've always fucked up a lot. I know I'm really messed up but I know for a fact I love you more than anything." He says laying down.

"I love you Harlem." She says kissing him he kisses her back. She gets on top of him.

"I love you too. Forever and always." He says kissing her even more. All of a sudden little Amir starts to cry. Harlem sighs.

"That's your fault. You put the baby in me at such a young age." He rolls his eyes.

"Mane... I love my son but he a cock blocker." He says putting her off of him.

"Ima go get him." She says going to his room and brining him out. He starts to clap when he sees Harlem. He loves his father.

"Hey big boy." He says taking him.

•••

Harlem wanted to take Amir shopping so they went to the mall. Mason didn't go because she had somewhere to go.

Mason and Amir is walking around and all of a sudden a person stops him. He looks up to see clover.

"Oh shit wussup clover." He says giving her dap.

"Harlem ? I haven't seen you since you stoke mason from me." She says laughing and looking down at the baby.

"You has a baby? Didn't I tell you not to leave mason. I know her ass wouldn't have a baby so young." She says laughing Harlem smiles.

"Nah nah mason my baby mama." She smiles.

"Aww y'all had a baby. I know it wasn't her idea." She says crossing her arms Harlem's laughs.

"Nah you know a nigga had to trap her so she couldn't leave me alone." She says tickling Amir.

"I'm glad he looks like mason." She says smiling Harlem just mugs her.

"Why do everybody say that. Y'all act like I'm ugly or sum." He says kissing his teeth.

"Can I hold him ?" Harlem nods her head and gives her to clover. She smiles at him.

"Your so cute." She says talking to Amir.

"Yeah He is." Harlem smiles down at his son. Clover hands him back to Harlem.

"I'm happy for you and mason." Harlem laughs. He wasn't going to tell Clover him and mason are broken up. She would just love that.

"Yup going on 3 years." Harlem smiles to himself.

"I'll see you later." He says walking away from clover work with Amir.

••¥

I'm bored and the story is almost over like 4 more chapters