Gaara x Dead!Reader ~ Why did you leave me?

Edited (got bored and started to edit this damn book)

The Kazekage stood in the rain which was quite rare in the sand. Gaara glanced down at the headstone in front of him as tears prickled his eyes.

(Y/N) (L/N)
A Great Ninja, Friend and Lover.

-Flashback-

"(Y/N)!" Gaara shouted as he desperately searched for his lover. He soon found a short figure on the ground, realizing it was (Y/N) who was surrounded by a pool of blood. Gaara immediately ran towards her.

"Gaara?" The dying ninja coughed out.

"(Y/N) stay with me please, you'll make it!" Just as he was about to pick her up, a fragile hand grabbed his hand.

"Gaara, it's no use, I won't make it."

"Don't say that, you will," Gaara said desperately, tears beginning to build up in his eyes as he tried to hold it in. 

"Gaara," (Y/N) said firmly, placing a hand on his cheek and wiping away a tear that went down his cheeks. 

Then she smiled.

"I love you," Those were her last words before her eyes turn dull and lifeless and the hand that was on his cheek fell to the ground. Gaara held her closer to his chest and cried.

"No (Y/N)! Don't leave me please, I need you!" Tears continuously flowed down his pale cheeks.

-End of Flashback-

"Why? Why did you leave me?" Gaara questioned softly, as tears slowly went down his cheek. He kneeled down towards the grave, putting a (f/f) down as a small sad smile came upon his face. 

"Thank you (Y/N) for always being there for me, through everything. Rest well."

I love you.

(f/f) = favorite flower