What have I done.

(I honestly forgot about this shitty fanfic almost of making this because of me forgetting completely about this, the only reason I am finishing this is so I don't have the thought of never finishing something on my mind.) 

Violet wakes up and stretches, today is another day of being at UA. She is now one of the top students of the school, for her grades and her skill level, she grabs her things and heads down stairs grabbing an apple on her way outside. As she heads to the school all Violet could think about was the fall festival happening tonight, she is bursting in her mind about it and getting to hang out with everyone.

As she walks onto the school ground she inhaled deeply and exhaled ready for another day of being apart of UA and heads inside. She walks through the quiet halls before anyone comes in, ever since she got into UA she always woke up early and got there before anyone else, always giving her time to draw and be prepared for the chaos called room 1-A.

Violet heads into the class and to the back by the corner, her favorite place to sit, where no one can stare at her from behind and lets her know if people are looking at her from the side or the front. She sighs softly and sits pulling out her notebook and stars to draw in her book. Violet starts to draw out what the festival will be like with her friends and watching the fireworks go off, seeing kids dressed up and hearing scary stories and legends throughout the night.

As she was in her little dream land she noticed a familiar blond spike in the corner of her eye, Violet ignores who ever it is and continues to draw as she get back into a fantasy she hears the words

"That's a shitty drawing" there's only one person who has that scoffy insulting tone and it's Katsuki Bakugou. As Violet realizes who the comment came from she stopped and sighed softly

"I...didn't ask for your opinion..." She muttered and trying to avoid his crimson gaze, regret in her mind going off knowing she probably screwed or something.

Bakugou gives her a scowl and takes her note book ripping out the page and burned it as he smirks at Violet

"Well the shitty drawing is gone now." he laughs and goes to his seat in the front and leans back putting his feet on the table, Violet looks down and sighs putting her head on the desk. 'One of these days your ass will get it deserves...' she moves her cheek to the side and just looks at the wall blankly as other students flood into the room.

Aizawa pops out of his sleeping bag in the corner "We have a test today, so settle down and get ready for it" he slowly takes off the yellow bag, and grabs the stack of papers hanging out on his desk "This will probably take majority of the class, so have fun

The clock ticked down making the time feel like a millennia, she notices Iida and Bakugou finishing first and looks over at Izuku lightly mumbling to himself answers he thinks are right. Violet leans on her right hand and finishes the last paragraph for the test, she lays her head down and drifts to sleep waiting for the class to finish up.

Violet wakes up on the beach, she looks around confused "Hello?" she calls out into the empty beach as she scans and sees someone in the distance, she squints her eyes and sees a familiar silhouette. Her eyes widen as it gets closer, to her surprise she sees a shirtless Katsuki Bakugou as he smirks devilishly and sits next to her.

"B-Bakugou! Why are you here? W-Why am I bikini a-and what happened to the rest of our cla-" Bakugou shushed her by smashing his lips on hers

"Shut up won't you, damn!" He husked continuing to kiss her, Violet was so confused as her face turned in a shade of cherry red. She melts into the kiss as she realizes her need for oxygen. Bakugou slowly detached from her lips, moving down her neck, and starts to undo her bikini.