not a riddle

I just want to say we're at the top three of rhymes and I'm so happy that I am!!

I've never had any of my story at top 3 or 10 I don't believe. But thanks to amazing people like you guys who helped me understand what you guys like to read I can make more content!I know the story hasn't been published or edited in a while so this is been on and off and it will be like then for now on all of my stories will, because I have so much stuff done doing behind-the-scenes on different books and I'm different things in my Google docs. I do have one story Riley x Jason which is on my One-Shots mix I am going to get in hold of Butterfree to help me on that. Due to Riley being her character and Jason being my character. and I will be saying I will not do a face reveal until one of my stories hits 1K. I don't care which one it is but I will say my friend a story is getting way less than my unfinished ratchet & clank one!?
And to me that's just hilarious! And I still remember the day I joined April 10th 2018, and man I have came very far from where I started. And I will say thanks Butterfree because you're the one that told me to try this app out and now I'm here. And I just want to say thank you everybody's who's reading my stories and are waiting for more stuff coming out. besides I have a whole entire book that's coming out it's probably going to come out in 2020 or sooner, well if I get everything done before 2020. It will be called nothing like the rest. And it probably will come out late 2019 or early 2020. Roxy foxy you know exactly what I'm talking about don't you, you know where Seth and Slyvanna are just fighting and she tried to strangled him?  Oh well I just want to come on here and say that there are going to be new books coming out but they are going to be completed so once I have them completed there will be sequels them. But all of my other books and I'm doing now they will be completed and a couple of years, like the secrets the Stars keep that one will not be further rote due to it being my very first book and I don't feel like rewriting it. But I do give permission to anybody who wants to rewrite it, and I will say the one you can't see will be on hold until I get my One-Shots figured out and that I take a break because writing stories do make me anxious and have non regular sleeping patterns. And I will say that now I do have a personal life with a boyfriend who I dearly love, and a werid friend who mad a werid story board roxyfoxy I'm still confused about that, severely that it frightens me half the time!

Bakugouhasnochill out