Chapter 2

Next day Gauri parked her car in the college parking lot and marched directly to the cafeteria. She found Omkara sitting with Shivaay as usual. She stood in front of them. Both of them looked at her confused. This time she didn't speak, just held Omkara's wrist and pulled him with her. He was so much shocked that was unable to say anything. She went upstairs and pushed him inside an empty classroom.

"What the hell, Gauri?" Omkara yelled after she locked the door.

"Exactly, Omkara!" She yelled back. "What the hell? What are you up to? Why are you doing all this? In one hand, you care for me, and on the other run away from me? Why?"

"Listen, I don't care about you, understand? To hell with you! Just stay away from me, Okay?"

He tried to leave but she tugged his wrist and pulled him closer.

"Get back here!" She said in a stern voice. "You don't care, is it? Then why did you come to my room last day?"

Omkara looked down to his feet as if suddenly finding something interesting with his shoes.

"Will you now dare to speak?" Gauri asked crossing her arms near her chest.

"Listen.. I..." Omkara stammered.

"Stop stammering, Omkara!" Gauri said pissed off. "Why don't you just accept that you like me?"

"It's nothing like that!" Omkara said without thinking for a moment.

"It's nothing like that?" Gauri asked moving closer to him.

"No!" He whispered.

"Are you sure?" She asked caressing her fingers on his cheek.

"Stop it, Gauri." Omkara said clenching his fist; controlling himself.

"I don't affect you?" She asked coming closer to his face.

She brought her lips closer to his but didn't kiss him. She wanted him to accept his feelings for her. Her hot breath filled his face. He closed his eyes to feel her. She moved her finger across his face, seducing him.

It was now out of tolerance. Omkara couldn't control himself. He tugged her wrist and pinned her tiny figure against the wall. Gauri was taken aback by his sudden move. His finger trailed from her bare hand across her neck. His nose nuzzles at the crook of her neck. He pulled her thigh up to his hips and his hand moved thoroughly there. His nose moved from her neck to earlobes, nuzzling. Her fingers raked through his hair, pulling him closer. She threw her head back in a bliss enjoying his sweet torture.

Just then the bell rang and reality hit Omkara. He pushed her and pulled back. Gauri looked at him confused.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I told you to stay away from me!" He burst out. "Why can't you just get such a little thing in your thick skull?"

"But I..."

"I am warning you, Gauri. Stop doing these type of childish things of seducing me!"

He went to unlock the door.

"What the hell do you think of yourself?"

Gauri's voice made him turn. She marched towards him and pulled his collar.

"I bet you, Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi. You ARE falling for me." She pushed him and he crashed to the wall. "And I am not going to leave you so easily!"

She combed her messed hair with her fingers and readjusted her dress before leaving the room.

"Gauri, you are coming for the tour, right?" Asked Bhavya her best friend.

"Of course, I am. But why do I feel that you are a little more excited?" Gauri asked as she put her books bag.

"Because I am. Me and Rudra has decided to spend as much as time possible with each other." She said with dreamy eyes.

Gauri shook her head on her. Bhavya and Rudra were her best friends and were dating for 6 months now. They are the IT couple of the college and Gauri adored them.

I wish Omkara loved me the way he loves you.

She sighed.

When Gauri waited for the bus with Bhavya by her side next day, she saw Omkara and Shivaay walked with their bagpacks. While she smiled at them, only Shivaay smiled back and Omkara tossed his head to another side.

They reached a castle which was 100 years old. Everyone was excited. No one cared what others are doing. They went in their own world. Somewere noting down the sculptures while some other were lost in the paintings and many other were interested in its history. Except Omkara, who was observing only Gauri. Each word she said last day, echoed in his ears like a playing drum. All of a sudden, he lost her glimpse. She was nowhere to be seen.

Gauri had lost her way. She reached to a cave like place in the castle. Fear started taking over her. Tears searched way from her eyes to come out. Suddenly she felt someone behind and her heart beat fastened.

She felt a gaze on her and turned around only to see Omkara standing behind her. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Omkara!" she whispered and ran to him.

He stood still as Gauri stopped in front of him.

"See, again you came to save me. But, how did you know I was here? Wait! Were you spying on me?" She asked glaring at him keeping her hands on her hips.

"I don't need to spy on you to find you!" Omkara muttered under his breath.

"What?" she asked unable to hear him.

"Nothing!" he sighed. "Let's leave.''

They looked around the cave and found a boat which destined to the other part of the castle. Omkara pulled Gauri on the boat and soon it came to life.

"Om..."

"Gauri!" he cut her. "I don't want to talk."

"Listen, I don't know why you do this. Why do I feel all this. I mean there are other girls too who you can spy on!" she was irked.

"I am not SPYING you!" he yelled.

"Whatever!" she yelled back. "You always help me. I blink my eyes and you come, with the second blink, you go away!"

"Gauri... nothing is like this!"

"Omkara, why don't I feel for any other man how I feel for you? Or why don't you save others how you protect me? Why you..."

"Don't over react, Gauri!" he said in frustration.

"I am not over reacting! I am fed up, Omkara!" she shouted back.

"Hell!"

It next to impossible for a vampire to tolerate what he doesn't want to listen. He needed to shut her mouth. Omkara didn't think for a moment and pressed his lips on hers.

Hola guys! Here is the next chapter.

I hope you are liking this story.

How was the chappy?

Keep voting!

Read my OS on Rikara in my One-Shots corner. Also try my other Ishqbaaaz story _Fortunate Mistake_