What's A Soulmate?

W H A T ' S    A    S O U L M A T E ?

Can you love somebody with all your heart,
and still be toxic for them?

W H Y ?

A lot of people, including me, have grown up thinking 'lovers' and 'soulmates' are the same. We claim the person we love as our soulmate, without understanding the meaning behind it.

I am writing the book to break that stereotype.

The concept of this story is simple– to show the journey of two people from lost lovers to actual soulmates.

I M P O R T A N T

This is to let you know that the characters in my story are going to be flawed. They will lie, they will make mistakes, they will do things that might nag you at times... but in the end, they will learn and overcome.

Humans are flawed; and I wish for my characters to be as human as possible, for them to fall and to learn as we do in real life.

It is inspired by true, real life events.

If you seek to read a fairytale, this might be the wrong book.

But if you want to read a book that seems so real that you feel like you a part of that world, welcome inside.

W A R N I N G S

This book is unedited unless stated otherwise.

This will be a short story with long chapters.

The book might contain swearing and mature scenes. If not comfortable, stay away.

It triggers your emotions.

Every character has a story. Please do not be quick to judge.

C O V E R

The cover of this book is by
ElysianCoral
I think it is beautiful, as is she.
This will be the only cover of this book throughout the story. Thank you so much, Mahi.

C O P Y R I G H T

Every word written in this story is original and I hold all copyrights to it.

The extras (quote and short poems) would mostly be from the Internet. All credits to the original author.

S I D E   N O T E

My name is Heer,
and if you've chosen to read my book,
thank you!

I want you to know that your read, and any love you leave (as votes & comments) while reading matters a lot to me.

This plot is difficult, and requires a lot from my side to be able to do justice to the message I hope to send. While I can't promise content you will fall in love with, I can promise that I am trying my best to make your read worth the time.

If you like this book, more of my works include:

HIS series

Stars

Humesha

Back To You

Thank you for giving my writing a chance.

Let's dive into the journey.

Love,
Heer.