Chapter I

Year 2017, September 15th

The cold snow continued to pour down outside, burying the road in white, hiding the traces of footprints as if bringing the world to end. The feeling of sadness, happiness and loneliness, altogether makes a person to feel weary, joy and......hopeless.

Zhou Zennan couldn't comprehend what the two person is trying to say as his heart felt like the cold outside has coated it to the brim, enabling him to not understand the meaning of their words.

"Zennan, Fei and I will be having our wedding on October 1st." the man spoke as if his every words meant to bring good news.

"Yes, Yuzheng told Fei that Zennan would want to become his best-man so it's fine with Fei." The Woman, Ming Fei, hugged Guan Yuzheng's arm as she look at Zhou Zennan condescendingly.

"I..."Zennan could not come out with words to say as his throat feels so dry and tears began to gather around his eyes.

"Hmm... Fei forgives Zennan for getting smitten with Yuzheng, that's why Fei too wants to invite Zennan to our wedding. Also, Zennan and Yuzheng's relationship before couldn't be accepted by Yuzheng's parents. Fei also heard them talking about Zennan's mom as a person who works in bars—"

"Fei!" Guan Yuzheng curtly stopped Ming Fei, then he reached out his hands to touch the shorter man's shoulder.

"Zennan, I'm sorry for doing this but it's the only way for us to be together—"

Zhou Zennan didn't let Guan Yuzheng to speak further. He brushed aside his hand on his shoulder and tried to talk cheerfully while trying to stop the tears from running down his cheeks.

"I understand.....I wish the two of you happiness....." Then Zhou Zennan stood up and walked away without looking back, even when Guan Yuzheng's calling for him.

"Zennan! Wait!" Guan Yuzheng tried to run after Zhou Zhennan but Ming Fei grabbed his arm.

"Yuzheng should understand that You and Zhou Zennan could never be together, Fei—"

"I know! but I love him!" Guan Yuzheng pushed Ming Fei's hand as he followed Zhou Zennan outside. The drooped shoulders of Zhou Zennan as he cried broke his heart even more.

"Zennan...I'm sorry—"before he could continue talking, Zhou Zennan slapped his face then kissed him hard as trickles of blood flowed down his lips. The choking cries of Zhou Zennan is breaking his heart, he has never seen this person in this state before.

"Why?...you promised! we promised to be......together..." Guan Yuzheng hugged him tightly as he cried, showering him with kisses but to no avail, Zhou Zennan pushed him away. Guan Yuzheng watched as Zhou Zennan slowly kneel down crying.

"Zennan..." he hurt the person he wanted to protect and love forever. He thought his decision is for Zhou Zennan's happiness and for the two of them to live together without being threatened by his parents. But now, he feels like being torn in two as he watched him cry.

Guan Yuzheng stepped forward and tried to pull Zhou Zennnan into his arms but his hands were slapped away as Zhou Zennan looked at him with red eyes filled with tears.

"Liar...you're a liar! For this life...... I hope..... we will never cross in another life!" Zhou Zennan run away after he spoke out those words leaving Guan Yuzheng in shock and worry.

Zhou Zennan run as fast as he can. He didn't notice the stopped sign went on when he run across the road. He only stopped when a blinding light and deafening sounds of horns approached him.

He heard Guan Yuzheng calling him in hysterical voice "Zennan! Zennan! Wake up! You can't leave me! I will never let you!"

But he could not answer as his breathing slowly came to stop and the world turned to darkness.

_______________________________

Sad isn't it.

This will be my third BL novel, I won't release the second novel until I found a suitable name for my gong and shou. (I'm serious, really)

Anyway, recently, I was heartbroken and coincidently I found that I can also find inspiration when I'm feeling down, so I'm thankful for my ex who dumped me with another girl. (I wished it could have been a guy who he dumped me with but unfortunately it's also a woman with bigger boobs,ARGH!!!)

So I guess that's it for now.....i will be stalking Weibo accounts of my favorite people to make up for being dump.@!

Bye for unow!