Ha! {chapter 4}

Dream's POV:
It was actually night I thought It was morning.... Anyways I saw blue sneaking  out of the base with an knife. "blue?" I said and looked at him. He turned around really fast and starred at me"oh hello there dream! What are you doing out here that late?"blue aksed" I could ask you the same"i told him "... Umm.... I need to go bye!" blue then runned away and left me okay? I thought to myself and Tp to killer where he told me to met me. "oh Heya Dreamy" killer said and we both started blushing "hi killer!" after I said that I hugged him and asked "so... How are you?" "I'm fine and you" "I'm good" he then kissed my head and asked "wanna go to undershuffle?" "sure!" I said and opened a portal to undershuffle. "were here!" I said happily. "Dream?" I turned around "yes killer?" "wanna get some nice cream?" "sure I would love to!" I said and took his hand to the nice cream man.

After eating nice cream

Killer's POV:
"that was delicious!" Dream said "with you everything is delicious hehe" I told him and we both blushed. "what n-" "AHHHH!" "what was that?!" Dream asked "let's look!"

Blue's POV:
I was killing monsters in undershuffle and someone noticed me... Sh't.... That's bad and I know they will call someone I need to hide fast! "BLUE?!" dream screamed "o-oh hello dream! W-What are you doing here?" I asked "w-what are you doing?!" he asked in fear "N-NOTHING!" I then Tp away with dust and blood on me.

Dream's POV:
I hugged killer in fear "what just happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" "nothing you need to worry about...." killer said and Tp away with me. And I still cryied while hugging killer. Of course I'm just acting im also killing monsters what did you thing???

Words:315