THE OLDEN DAYS

>>HANABI'S POV<<
*swish* *swish*
The sound of shuriken hitting the training targets can be heard, Hayabusa sure is working hard.

"Haya, uhm can i ask you a question?" I said

He didn't answer me, jnstead he continued training.

"Are you doing this for to avenge your family from Hanz- " i said but i was cutted by him

"Dont you dare say that name infront of me again." He said that made him throw the shuriken more deep at the target board.

I was frozen when he said that to me, but i continued my training.

Slashing my blade on the dummies.

It somehow made my memories flashback when Haya and I are training in the olden days.

*flashback*

"Haya, how do you do this??" I said frustrated

He chuckled before holding my hand and aiming the blade at the target.

At that very moment, thousands of electric volts shivered down my spine.

But i know he wouldn't like someone like me, right?

Perhaps he only see me as his bestfriend .

*end of flashback*

>>HAYABUSA'S POV<<

Let me tell you the rest of the story.
The old man trained not only Hanabi and I, we have another member.
Hanzo.
But right after the 2nd stage of the training, he wasn't contented with his power. He wanted more, and more.

That's why he decided to betray the Shadow Orbs, he killed every single shadow ninja that blocks his way. One of them is my Father. The only family i have left is my Mother, whom is murdered by the dark ninjas of the abbys.

That's why i'm here doing my best to avenge my family.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Somebody knocked on the door, Hanabi opened it and it's one of our masters. He said that we should go to the main ground in 15 mins.

>>ALUCARD'S POV<<

Ruby and I are training for like half an hour now so, I am concentrating on my fighting skills. And she is still concentrating on controlling her mana.

So fortunately, i don't use mana which makes it easier for me to access skills.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Pretty short chapter buttttt i promise i will update longer on the next onee hehe☺️✨

THANK YOU FOR READING!💓