Part 1; Saved.

[THUD]

Bakugo (Screaming): Be careful nerd!

Izuku: S-Sorry Kacchan!

Izuku Midoriya is a 15 year old boy who ,Contrary to Bakugo Katsuki, is Quirkless. He only smiles for his mother, but those smiles...are fake ones. He is depressed. But doesn't show it...

Some guy: Hey! Bakugo! Midoriya said he wanted to fight!

Bakugo: Hm? SHITTY DEKU COME HERE!

Izuku: Y-yes K-Kacchan?

Bakugo: Apparently you want to fucking fight? Meet me behind the school. After class.

Izuku hadn't had the time to respond that Bakugo was already gone. He was scared shitless.

After class behind the school

Izuku was trembling. He was waiting for Bakugo.

Bakugo: There you are nerd. I want to tell you something.

Something was wrong. Normally Bakugo should have beaten him up by now!

Bakugo : You fucking drive me insane dumbass...
I...Ugh I love you okay?!

Izuku : W-Wha-

Bakugo kissed him but Izuku pushed him away.

Izuku: W-Well I don't!

He then fled to his house forgetting his backpack.
Bakugo searched through the bag , he got out a notebook labelled "For my future Hero Carreer" and flipped through the pages. He found multiple drawings and informations on himself and about his quirk. Bakugo decided he had enough.  He searched for something else but didn't find anything.  He stuffed the notebook back into the bag and went to Izuku's house. He knocks, Izuku answers the door.

Izuku: Huh? Oh... it's...y-you...

Bakugo: You forgot your backpack dumbass...

He gently gave him the bag . Izuku looked at his feet.

Izuku: T-Thanks... y-you know what I said earlier was...not true... I do love you...

Izuku lied.  He knew it wasn't right but he didn't want to make Bakugo angry.
Bakugo kissed his forehead.

Bakugo: Glad to hear. Maybe... we could....spend some time together?

Izuku: S-Sure!

The next day

Izuku went to school like normal but his face looked...off. He had dark bags under his eyes he hadn't slept last night. He diriges himself to the rooftop. Bakugo followed him without being seen.

Izuku: Goodbye mom...Goodbye Kacchan...

He jumped, Bakugo was shocked, he ran to him and grabbed his hand.

Izuku (screaming) : Why?! Let me go Kacchan !

Bakugo (crying): I can't! I love you too much to let you die!

His grip was loosening, Bakugo was panicked.
Misery... he let go.

Bakugo: IZUKU!

He looked away .
[CRACK]
He couldn't look. He was too disgusted by the sound of bones cracking. Bakugo called an ambulance.

At the hospital

Doctor: You can see him.

Bakugo ran into the room panicking and crying.
Izuku was plugged with tubes with various substances flowing through them.

Bakugo:  Deku! Oh God ... you survived!

Izuku: Hm? Oh... apparently.

Bakugo:  I'm so sorry I'll make sure you're happy!

Izuku felt angry. He wanted to see the real Bakugo! Not the softie that was hugging him!

Bakugo(crying): I know I've said this many times but God fucking damnit I love you!