XV - Regret

Jin was now closing his locker getting ready to leave when I spotted the guy. The bully who choked me today. 

"T-that's him." I quickly hid behind Jin. 

"Where?" he was quick to respond. 

I pointed the guy out and Jin seemed to recognize him. 

"I know him. Don't worry, I'll get the guys to confront him with me after school. For now let's just leave him alone." he suggested with a soft smile. 

"O-okay." I nodded. 

"Now let's go meet the guys and eat lunch." he grabbed my hand to not lose me in the crowd. 

I felt like a little toddler with my parent in a shopping mall during a black Friday or some other occasion when all adults went out of their way to gather here in particular. 

Me and Jin got to the place we hung out at before everyone so we settled down and started getting our food. 

"Oh no.." I kinda gasped when I realized I forgot my lunch at home. 

So I just put my bag away and watched Jin who was opening his lunch box. 

"Aren't you hungry?" he glanced at me.

"I-I forgot my l-lunch." I explained with a small smile. 

"Oh c'mon." he laughed and moved closer to me.

"You're not allergic to any food right?" he asked as he put his fork into the rice. 

"No.." I shook my head. 

"Perfect." he smiled and put a fork with a mountain of rice with a piece of meat in front of my face. 

"Open up." he encouraged me. 

"Hey..I feed all my friends. Not just you because I like your looks." he sighed when I didn't react. 

I hesitated but let him feed me. 

"How is it?" he asked as I chewed. 

"Not bad." I nodded. 

"Not bad?! C'mon." he laughed. 

"I just don't really enjoy food." I shrugged. 

"Anyways.." he sighed and pulled away eating his rice. 

When all the boys came, they started a convo and forced me to eat at least a little bit. 

But what I started realizing was, the more I got to know Seokjin, the more attractive he seemed to me. 

Like for example he helped me though it was so awkward, he cared about me, he was kind, he shared his meal and made sure everyone was happy, he liked animals and kids too. 

He was the kind of guy my best friend wanted me to go after. 

The problem was, I already rejected and I already regretted it. So I just listened to them talking as I thought about life. 

I don't know what they talked about but I heard Jin say:

"Well I like when guys shave. If they are the bottom at least. And when they have abs." 

And that gave me the idea. If my appearance pleases him even more, maybe he'd ask me out again and give me another chance.

I was too shy to just ask him to go out so I decided to secretly do anything to make him like my body and my personality too.