Ep 1

I return home after my shooting for a new drama was over and it was 11:58 pm '' The door is open.... I think he's already home.''     I thought of my husband and a smile instantly curved up on my lips. I entered our house and saw there was no one in the drawing room and kitchen and all the lights were off '' ohh he's already asleep'' ''it's natural he must be very tired''  I thought of my husband who's work was one of the hardest work ever so it was very natural for him to fell asleep.

                           I slowly tip toed  towards our shared bed room and slowly entered without making any noise, trying best not to wake him up from his sleep, but I felt there was no one on the bed, I quickly turned the light on and saw what I thought.

                       ''Where is he?''  '' He's not in the drawing room and not also in the kitchen''.
              I went towards the bathroom to check whether he was there or not but no he was nowhere to found.
                          '' Does it mean he's not yet home?''  '' but that's impossible the door was unlocked''  i asked myself confused. ''then is he in the roof top?'' I thought and was about to go there when my gaze fell on a piece of paper which was on the bed. I went near it and grabbed it to see what was there?

                   Note -
                             'Hey love, I know you must be tired after this long day but still please come to the balcony... ❤️'

I chuckled a little after I read that note and quickly went towards the balcony.  Our balcony was not in the front side of the house it was at the back where our small garden was.

When I came to the balcony it was snowing outside , I went near the edge and looked down at our garden and saw that our garden was decorated beautifully with lights and balloons, the snowflakes which just started to fall made it more beautiful and romantic. I smiled and quickly got out of our bedroom and made my way towards the garden.

The garden was looking beautiful, it was fully decorated with colourful lights and balloons and at the one corner of the garden I saw a small dinner table with two chairs and it was shaded with an umbrella I went near the table and saw there was a beautiful small cake with another note on the side.
                Note -
                            ' A massive Happy Birthday love! Hope you liked it well it took me so much time but I don't think it is more beautiful than you. I love you and I always will..'

I read the note and tears started to roll down my eyes no I wasn't crying because I was sad it was tears of joy.
'' Tae... Babe where are you??'' I called out my husband as I wiped my tears off with my palm but still I was smiling.. Suddenly I felt two hands wrapped around my waist from behind, I turned my body to face him and there he was standing in front of me my husband Taehyung. He slowly brought his two hands towards my face and cupped it.
'' why are you crying honey? " He asked and wiped away my tears which had already filled my cheeks again.
'' you remembered it? '' I asked.
'' of course I did how can I forget this?''
'' didn't you like it?'' he asked me.
'' I loved it Tae. It is so beautiful. You did this all by yourself ?'' Taehyung smiled and nodded.
'' yes love all by myself and just for you. Well I've made the dinner also and I think it will get cold if we do more late.'' I smiled and jumped into his embrace, I hugged him so tight and he hugged me too.
'' I love you so much Tae. And thank you for everything.'' I said while hugging him.
'' I love you more love. And don't thank me because I don't think it's enough cuz you deserve the world''  he said and we slowly broke the hug and he kissed me passionately on my lips.
''let's go now. I'm too hungry!'' he lead me towards the dinner table and he brought our food after I cut my cake. We had our dinner there and then we cleaned up everything together and came to our bed room to sleep.

We were cuddling each other on our bed when I felt that Tae was upset for something.
' what's wrong Tae?'