| o n e |

Belarus POV

I was running.

I was chasing my sister Russia.

"Oh big sister marry me~" I called out to her.

"Net go away!" She whined in fear of me. As always.

"Oh why not sister. You don't have to feel lonely anymore when I'm around."

Then my sister was no where to be found. To be honest, she's a quick runner. I wish I had her speed so I can pin her to the ground and make love with her. I search for her for about like twenty minutes until I couldn't find her and gave up.

Then I felt something inside of me. Something I never felt before. That this whole thing of convincing my sister to marry me isn't right. I'm starting to get sick and tired of it. I only wanted for Russia to not feel lonely anymore. For myself I do feel alone too same with some other nations too. For some reason me and sister have some things in common like loneliness and nations being scared of us, thinking we're creepy and insane. Except nations feared my sister the most than me.

I went inside the house after searching for her, because the weather was starting to get chilly and it getting dark outside for the night. I left the door unlock for sister to come inside. I took off my coat and boots and place them by the front door.

Since I felt a bit cold still, I start the fireplace in the living room and sat down on the couch with a blanket wrap around me to keep myself warm and comfortable. As the warmth of the fire felt nice, I close eyes into darkness and drifted off to sleep.

*********

I open my eyes, it was the next day. The sun was shining through the windows this morning and I realized I was in the guest room not in the living room. I notice my sister standing in the doorway of the room. I have feeling she brought me here last night when I was asleep.

"Ах, добрая раніца, сястра (Oh good morning sister)" I said in my native language. I know my sister understands what I'm saying in my Belarusian language, just like I know what she's saying in her Russian language.

"Good morning to you too brother. I made some Syrnikis for breakfast and by the way we have a world meeting today" she said.

"Дзярмо (Shit) what time is it?!" I ask as I shot out of bed, freaking out if we're going to be late. I forgot we have a meeting today.

"Don't worry brother the meeting is here in my country remember? Besides we have plenty of time." After she said that I also forgot the meeting is in her country.

"Oh yeah...right" I replied. She probably thinks I'm being an idiot right now.

I notice she was about to go back downstairs, I grab her hand gently and she look at me with a bit of fear in her violet eyes. I wanted to apologize her about yesterday so I said, "Before you go back downstairs sister, but don't worry I'm not going to ask you to marry me. I wanted to say I'm sorry for scaring you about marrying me for all those years. I'm really sorry, I didn't want you feel lonely anymore so that's why I wanted to marry and I felt lonely too and none of the nations didn't seem to like me at all." I felt tears started to form in my eyes a little. I also felt her giving me a hug right now. I hug her back too. I never felt this sibling hugging moment before in my life. It felt pretty nice, instead of chasing her or sneaking up behind.

She broke apart the hug and said, "I forgive you brother and don't worry about me, I don't really feel lonely anymore."

"Really?" I said looking at her in confusion. She just nodded and said, "I get along well with Italy, China, America, and Lithuania."

"Wait Lithuania, isn't she still scared of you?" I ask.

"She was before, but not anymore and realize and understand that I'm going to hurt her anymore just like back during the Soviet Union" she replied. I still remember those dark times in the past.

"How about Italy, China, and America?" I ask again starting to get curious.

"Italy is cheery and friendly to everyone, while her sister Romano is not, China is doing fine, still waiting for her debt from America. Speaking of America, she's the same as always."

"I thought you and her aren't friends."

"We were at first then the Cold War started, but forgave me and now we're friends again."

"Oh."

'As beautiful as always?' I thought, wanting to ask that. I do find America really beautiful even though she can be loud and annoying sometimes. I do see her more of a kindhearted caring person.

"Hey you should get along with other nations too brother. Aren't you friends with Liechtenstein?"

"A little bit, we don't really talk to each other that much."

"Well I think you should."

"Really?"

"Da. I'll let you get ready" she said as she close the door leaving me by myself to get ready.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick warm shower. The warm water felt really nice on my skin. When I was done, I got out, dry myself with a towel I grab the cabinets in the hallway where sister keeps her towels in. I put my clothes I wore yesterday back on, because I didn't brought any spare clothes when I coming from Belarus to Russia to visit sister. I thought I was coming back home yesterday instead of spending the night at sister's house. I also use one my sister's hairbrushes to brush my hair.

I went downstairs to the kitchen as the good smell of Syrnikis reach my nose. I sat down at the table and notice sister got a plate of Syrnikis already for me. I took a bite of it. It taste good as always. I always love my sister's cooking a lot better than England's, since nobody likes her awful cooking.

When I was done eating, me and sister put our coats and boots on and left the house. We got into her car, she started it, and she drove off to the meeting.