ch1

My parents were sleep, it was 6:00 in the morning. I wish i was never born you know?. Its like they have me and all they do is just glare at me and feed me!

Never once have i ever heard them say "i love you" or any encouragement!
Thats why i knew today was the day,

"fuck it, im leaving".

I was packing my backpack with random stufd in my closet, i didnt care. I just need clean closs to wear when i get there.

After i packed my clothes and brought some hygiene products a.k.a deodorant, perfume, toothbrush,etc. i ran out of the house through the back door, it was 6:30 am now it was actually pretty quite in my neighborhood at this time. It was really cold though, i was wearing black cargo pants and a purple cropped shirt.

I took a uber to this camp, i guess it was called 'rim of the world'?

When i walked through the entrance i was greeted by two black males, they worked at the camp looking at there uniform. They both showed me this hand shake. I dont remember, i didnt really pay much attention and they also started dancing while a guy was playing his guitar. It. Was. Weird.

As i was walking of the the building where you sign up, i see a orange haired boy, maybe around the age of 13 im guessing singing with his mom while everyone just. wAtcHed, it got really awkward so i just went to my cabin.

When i walked into my cabin i saw this chinese girl, i gues she was my bunkmate.

"Hi" i said to her

no response

I guess she wasnt much of a talker. After putting my stuff away in the cabin we got to go ziplining, i was wearing khanki shorts and a black cropped tanktop

As i got to the top of the zipline dariush kept trying to use disgusting pickup lines like

"Wassup lil mama im guessing you didnt sleep good because you werent with mE"
so without hesitation i pointed the middle finger at him and zipped off.

"Ooo playing hard to get, i see you girl" said dariush.

A/n : so this is short, do you guys have any ideas for the next chapter?
Cause that would help a lot
pLease!
393words please vote!