Aurora

Hyunjin and Seungmin were cuddled up on the couch at Hyunjin's. Chan and Woojin sat next to them in the same position. They agreed to have a movie night together, which Seungmin found weird. The last time they all hung out together Chan and Woojin lectured him for flirting with Hyunjin.

Now here he was a few months later on a real double date with them. "Has Changbin come home yet?" Seungmin whispered to Hyunjin. The other boy shook his head before whispering back "haven't seen him in four days. I think he's scared to face Chan" that was understandable, Chan was absolutely furious when he found out the truth and it was better that the other boy stayed away until Chan had calmed down.

No one talked after that, their focus was on the sappy romance movie Woojin had put on. "Why did you pick the most het movie in the world hyung" Seungmin finally groaned. Woojin rolled his eyes at his annoying brother, not even bothering to spare the whinnying boy a glance. This only made Seungmin whine louder as he clung to Hyunjin "woooojjjiiinnnniiieee hyuuuung" he said annoyingly.

Hyunjin wanted to laugh at the look Woojin was giving Seungmin. It looked like the older was ready to kill him, and his point was proven when Woojin reached across Chan to grasp at Seungmin's shirt. Chan leaned back further into the couch to avoid accidentally getting hit while Woojin gripped the younger's collar tightly and shook him roughly "You pest" he said while continuing to shake the younger boy.

Hyunjin and Chan watched with amused eyes as Seungmin put his hands on Woojin's face- pushing the older's head back. This was a regular occurrence between the brother's, so the other two boys only watched and laughed, not bothering to stop them as they bickered back and fourth.

The door slamming closed stopped everyone in their tracks. Seungmin's hand in Woojin's hair tugging harshly and Woojin's grip still on his shirt. "Uh I'm home" Changbin said while taking in the scene in front of him. He didn't bother to look at Chan, only keeping his eyes on the other three boys in the room.

"Changbin!" Hyunjin and Seungmin said at the same time, but before he could even react Chan had stood up and pinned him to the nearest wall. "Asshole" he growled while pulling him back and slamming him against the wall again.

"Chan no!" Woojin yelled while pulling the Australian away. The boy thrashed in Woojin's hold but stopped when he realized he could possibly hurt the other boy. "You're fucking dead" he said while trying to reach for Changbin. Seungmin did something he thought he'd never do in a million years, but he stood in front of Changbin, holding his arms out to block Chan.

"Please don't hurt him hyung and please don't take 3racha away from him. Hyunjin forgave him. Changbin hyung is a different man now I swear" Seungmin said while pushing Chan's outstretched hands away from him. Chan growled a little and tried to reach past Seungmin, but Woojin held him tighter.

"Please hyung I swear" Seungmin begged. Chan sighed loudly but slumped against Woojin's chest in defeat. "The second you fuck up and I mean if you ever hurt Felix or ever hurt Hyunjin again, I won't let anyone stop me" Chan threatened before grabbing Woojin's hand and storming upstairs. Seungmin took a deep breath before Hyunjin threw himself onto the other boy- causing him to stumble back against Changbin.

"I can't believe you stood up for him! I love you!" Hyunjin exclaimed before grabbing the younger's face and slamming his lips against his. Changbin quickly looked away from the couple and tried his hardest to wiggle out from behind Seungmin. The younger was pressed up against Changbin's chest while he made out with Hyunjin. it was weirding the older out