Percy

Percy was elated. He was going to finish senior year with his girlfriend, Annabeth, go to college in new Rome together. Then explore the world as a young couple. Percy couldn't imagine a better scenario. Typically, the happiness didn't last long. "Camp counselors to the big house!" I heard Clarisse yell as she ran past Annabeth and I. "This can't be good." I said. "Oh, you worry to much," Annabeth said, "we've just finished another war. What could possibly go wrong?" Annabeth said, giving me a kiss. "You're right. I said. I'm sure it's nothing, let's go." I said. Of course, it wasn't nothing. When we got to the big house, Chiron welcomed Annabeth and I back to the camp, and there were a few warm cheers. "Now," Chiron said, "Time to get to the real problem- the titans, are, ah, a bit unhappy about us killing their mother. They have already harassed some of the traveling Romans." Everyone groaned. "Um, I said. Didn't we just defeat them- like less than a year ago?" I complained. "Yes, we have, Chiron said. "But it is different now, for the titans are not seeking power this time, but revenge." "So what's the plan? Asked Clarisse. "You see, that is the problem." Chiron responded "Until Apollo is released from whatever punishment Zeus placed upon him, we will have no word of a prophecy, and even when one is given, remember, our oracle, Rachel, will be at Camp Jupiter. And then it may take time to get to us, if the Romans don't already try to figure it out." Chiron said. "Then what's the point of calling us all here?" Will Solace asked. "I just want you to be aware. You should be fine, since you all did so well last year during the Titan war, but as counselors of you cabins, it is still your job to make sure your siblings are safe, understand?" Chiron asked. "Understood." Everyone else replied. "Very well then, you are dismissed to your cabins." Chiron announced. So me and Annabeth left, and went out to the dining pavilion. "Well," she sighed, "I guess we won't have it as easy as we thought." I laughed. "Do we ever?" I asked, but I could detect some unhappiness I'm her voice. So I took here hand and said, "Hey, it'll be ok, as long as we're together, right?" I asked. "As long as we're together." She responded and gave me a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said, and walked off towards her cabin.