Camren

*Dinah's POV*

Dinah sat on stage with her legs dangling over the sides. A huge smile spread across her face as she read the small pet name Y/N called her. She didn't even know what the other girl looked like, and she could already see herself falling in love.

"Dinah," Camila called from back stage, "Lunch in five minutes,"

The girls were at the venue all day prepping for a big concert. This was the last one of the tour, and it happened to be in California. After today, they had a month of before they had to start working on a new album.

Dinah was the most excited. Time off meant more time to talk to Y/N, time to see Y/N and time for Y/N in general.
The only thing that Dinah was focused on was the younger girl.

Pullling herself out of her thoughts, Dinah stood up and made her way to the van, where all the girls were waiting for her.

"Where are we eating?" She asked, a smile still evident on her face from
Y/N calling her babe earlier.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Lauren asked from the driver's seat, her green eyes now focused on the road. All of the girls except Lauren stared at her expectingly.

Dinah blushed, this time trying to cover her smile, "Stooooop, it's nothing!"

"Was it Y/N?" Camila teased, wiggling her eyebrows. The other girls burst out laughing, and soon, Dinah did too.

"Seriously, what's going on with that situation?" Camila asked, serious this time.

Dinah chewed her bottom lip. To be honest, she wasn't sure. Y/N didn't flirt much, but when she did, she made it obvious. Dinah didn't tell Y/N about her crush, either.

"I guess it's going good," She began, "But I don't know if she likes me back,"

Before anyone could say anythint else, Normani punched her in the arm.

"I know damn well you didn't tell that girl you liked her,"

Ally gave Normani a look from the front seat.

"I'm sorry, but it's true," Normani said, "Shoot your shot, you never know,"

Camila nodded her head, "Yeah, don't be a pussy, get some pussy. There's a difference,"

Ally turned around and smacked Camila in the back of the head and gave Dinah a sympathetic smile.

"Camz, that was bad advice," Lauren stated from the front, her eyes still focused on the road.

Camila smirked, "That's not what you said last night,"

With that, Dinah's eyes were wide open, and she was shouting, "CAMREN!!!!"
.
.
.
.
Camren is just headcannon on here, they're not actually going to be together.

Love u