TEAM KING GHIDORAH

Here are the fighters in King Ghidorah's team

1. KING GHIDORAH

 KING GHIDORAH

Nomenclature

Nickname(s): Ghidorah, Monster Zero, The Devil, Death Song of Three Storms, The One Who is Many, False King, Invasive Species, Moe, Larry and Curly, Ichi (Middle head), Ni (Right head), San aka Kevin (Left head)

Biological Information

Species: Titanus Ghidorah

Gender: Male

Height: 521 feet

Weight: 141,056 tons

Eye color: Red, Blazing yellow (when using his gravity beams)

Status: Deceased

The King Ghidorah (キングギドラ Kingu Gidora?) of the MonsterVerse, also dubbed Monster Zero and Titanus Ghidorah, is a giant three-headed dragon daikaiju created by Legendary Pictures that appears in the Legendary's 2019 film, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, as one of the two primary antagonists. 

Name

Ghidorah's name is likely based on Zmey Gorynych from the 1956 Soviet film Ilya Muromets, the inspiration source of the monster and was called King Dragon in Japan.[1][2]

"Ghidorah" is likely based on a direct translation of the pronunciation of Hydra in the Russian language.

The names given to Ghidorah's heads during production, Ichi, Ni, and San, are the Japanese words for "one", "two", and "three". San's nickname, "Kevin", likely refers to how San is easily distracted.

Design

Appearance

Like most of his past incarnations, Ghidorah is larger than Godzilla, and each of his neck has a row of spines going down but the middle neck has two rows of spines while the left and right necks have one. The middle head's horns are notably straighter and longer than those of its peripheral heads. Ghidorah's wings are also much larger and more bat-like in appearance than most incarnations, and they can also act as forelimbs to support his massive body. Each of his heads has a crown of horns similar to the Heisei incarnation, but each horn is longer and more curved. The horns also tend to flare depending on Ghidorah's current mood. Ghidorah still has his traditional twin tails with spiked bludgeons at their tips that can rattle as an intimidation display. His legs are digitigrade with avian-like feet, similar to the 2001 incarnation. Ghidorah's eyes are fiery red which seem to glow yellow whenever he charges up and fires his gravity beams, and his tongues are forked, similar to a snake's.

Portrayal

Ghidorah is portrayed through a mix of motion capture and CGI. Jason Liles, who starred in Rampage, performed the mo-cap for Ghidorah's middle head, with Alan Maxson and Richard Dorton portraying the other two, while unnamed colleagues play the monster's body.[3][4]