no is the answer

Nathan in picture.

NORMAL P.O.V

We were chilling at home watching a movie when mariam told me what happened with Nathan.

"Nathan can I talk to you please privately" I said getting up and walking outside.

"what do you want" he said following me outside.

"I know you like her and all but you know you shouldn't have done what you did yesterday" I said trying to make eye contact with his tall ass.

"you can't blame me for trying" he shrugged.

"seriously, I already told you that she has a boyfriend Nat so why you do that" I was lost to what his problem was.

"what that "boyfriend" of hers looks like he's been hiding something from her and idgaf if you want me to stop cause i'm not" he said looking at me seriously

"are you that desperate, are you just trying to mash up her relationship or something cause I'm lost to why you care so much when you haven't known her for long" I sat down.

" Look I ain't desperate, I just hate when good girls are just mistreated by dumb boys and that's the type of shit that makes girls not trust niggas especially when a good one comes along. Look I know that I haven't known her for long but I care for her Jay I really do I don't know why I just do and if he is fucking around with her feeling I will personally dig his grave" He looked in my eyes and said.

"Shit that's deep but some big brother you are" I rolled my eyes.

"what do you mean some big brother I am I was the one who looked after you when dad used to...you know and i was the one that was there for you EVERYTIME your stubborn ass got into trouble" he chuckled.

"whatever you say" he pulled me into a tight hug. We walked into the kitchen.

"I missed you, you little bi-polar trouble maker but i'm hungry want something to eat" he dived into the fridge.

"you eat way too much yet your still the slim asshole i left 6 years ago" I laughed jumping on his back as he walked out back to the others.

"uh uh you forgot handsome and muscle" he said throwing me on the couch next to Jacob.

"everything your not" Ray said not looking away from the movie.

"ha ha ha very funny" Nathan held up both his middle fingers.

"I know I know i'm such a comedian.. thank you" Ray said causing everyone to laugh.

"whatever what's the plan to fine the non-dead who is our father" he said sitting next to me

"I swear you said your dad was dead" Ray said pausing the movie.

"according to Jacob he's alive" I said hearing a door slam.

"but are you sure it's him" ray said looking at us.

"I don't give a flying fuck to be honest but we need to find that asshole so-" Nathan was cut off when we heard shouting upstairs and a glass breaking.

We went upstairs to see what was going on. I opened the door being welcome by another glass breaking next to me.

"well then whose that bitch texting you 'hey bae what time you coming round?'

Next thing you know you have a pregnant bitch be busting up in the house saying where's my baby daddy! Huh? What you gonna say then roc and I trust you to tell me the truth" she said tears flowing down her face. I looked at Nathan who was ready to knock Roc out cold. I held his hand and begged him to calm down.