Waste it on Me

A/N
I guess I imagined this to be RM that's the bias but it can be anyone .If you like BTS I would chose your bias
:::::
"You say love is messed up. You say that it don't work.You don't want to try no. But baby I'm no stranger to heartbreak and the pain of always being let go."
~BTS~

It's hot, sweaty, stuffed to the brim with people. But hey it's home. I love the club, no place I'd rather be. My friends have abandoned me so I guess I'm looking for new friends tonight.

Pushing my way through the crowd I head to the bar. There's an empty seat and a I take it only to hear someone crying. More like sobbing. Since I'm not a bad person I turn to my left to comfort who ever.

As soon as I turn I'm stunned. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. But then she puts her hands in her face and I can't see. Now I want to know why she's crying her heart out when she doesn't deserve it.

I tap her on the arm and ask, "Ma'am are you ok?"

She doesn't look up and continues to cry in the club reliving the Camila Cabello song to the fullest.

"E-excuse me,"

She removes her hands and it's a beautiful sight to see. She may be an ugly crier but in a cute way.

"What?," she barks.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but are you ok?"

"Do I look ok to you?"

"Not emotionally, no. But I'd like to fix that."

"Umm sir, I'm not doing the dirty with you so you can leave me to my tears."

"I don't want to do the nasty with you, or leave you here with your tears. I want to make you smile that's all I'm asking."

"Why, give me a good reason. Because right now there's no reason for me to smile. Love is pointless. I don't need it and I don't want it."

"A beautiful lady like you does not need to be sitting here crying her eyes out," I wipe the tears off her check. "I may not no you very well but I feel that I could if you gave me a chance."

"I really don't want to waste my time."

"If your wasting your time at least waste it on me."

"You'll have to pick me up and take me your self."

"Ok," I stand and put one hand under her knees and the other around her back.

"Hey, put me down."

"But you told me to pick you up myself."

"I was joking,"

"But if I put you down would you come with me?"

"No,"

"Exactly, now shhh and enjoy the free labor."

"Put me down this instant!!!"

I unlock the car door, put her in the seat, put the door on safety lock, then close it. She tries to open the door then realizes theres no use and gives up.

I get in the car and turn on the engine. "Now tat you've kidnapped me where are we going?"

"Its not kidnap you told me to take you."

"Whatever, where are we going."

"Out to eat, this place has the best fries."

We drive in a comfortable silence. It was only a  ten minute drive when we made it.

"Really McDonald's?"

"Yes, now come on."

I open the door for her and we walk into the fast food restaurant.

"Order whatever you want."

"Really," she smiles a little and it's great.

"Is that a smile?"

"No, I just really like food."

"Ok."

I order a Fillet -o-fish meal. She orders a ten piece nugget meal with a large fry, and apple pie, and a milkshake. We take our food and sit in a booth.

"So. If you don't mind can you tell me why you were crying earlier?"

"Oh I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend."

"I'm sorry, I've been there before. Hey, I made it you'll make it too."

"It's happened to you?"

"Yeah, twice actually."

"It's nice to know I'm not alone."

"It was fate we met tonight."

"Yeah,"

"Maybe we can start over, together."

"I know we just met but I think this will last a long time."

I lift my drink, "To new beginnings."

She taps her milkshake against my cup, "To new beginnings."

:::::::

Visuals for you time