Chapter 15

"Runaan..."

 I look over to see him. The man I care about so much standing right in front of me. I'm lost for what I have to say cause how do you talk to someone that cares about you so much just be left there stranded not knowing if your dead or alive...

"Runaan... I-I-" I was about to start crying when seeing him. I get up from my seat, and excuse myself. I go out side and take a very long walk...

'What the hell do I do'
(I ask the same thing to, girl (T^T)

Runaan's POV... 

I was looking in the direction she walked off. I stood there frozen,

'Why can't I do anything'

'What do I do?'

'Seriously WHAT DO YOU DO IN THIS TYPE OF SENORIOS'

"OH COME ON!" Yelled a voice behind. I jumped in surprise, I look over to see... 

Rayla?!

"Really you sit around here sulking your ass off!" she yelled. I did nothing about talking back to her even if I try she wouldn't let me.

"You are a stupid and ignorant, pathetic excuse of a worrier!" Rayla kept going, " YOU THINK THAT AFTER EVERYTHING YOU WENT THROUGH WITH HER AND ALL THE CRAP SHE PULLED TO SEE YOU AGINE!" She stopped for a brief moment.

"Sigh~ What is your point" I state. She looked like she was about to explode. Her eye twitched out of stress and had steam coming out of her ears. She almost went full crazy, until she took a deep breath.

"Look I know you care about more then anything but standing there not doing anything as she just walks off in front of you."

Rayla's POV...

I stood there waiting for his answer but hat he said shook me to the bone.

"Well what do you want me to do," He said, "Just go up to her and act like a Lovey Dovey person and kiss it all away... Well... I don't know if I can". He really just said that, after his past lovers he acts this way. Not taking responsibility or action for the way he has been for the past few days.

"Really Runaan... I thought you were better, but...

Your just like the man that stole you heart last time...

(Y/N)'s POV...

I was by the old ruins of the moon pool. All I can think of is what to say or how?! to say it to. All I was doing was tracing cracks with my hand, when I heard snapping behind me. Look over to see Soren there.

"Hey Sor-Sor, How ya doing?" I ask.

"Alright, just saw you walk out earlier. And was a little worried" He responded.

"I see", We sit there in the quiet ruins until...

"Why didn't you tell us..."

"What?"

"Why did you not say you were part elf. OR! WHY did you leave" he said.

"Well if I told you that I was part elf my head and horns would be chopped off as a prize...

"Oh~ riiiiiigggggghhhhtttt"

"And secondly it- it felt right to leave" I say," I felt like I was living a fraud and leaving was the only way I could fix it."