fifteen

 (Pansy, Hermione and Ginny's dresses

(Pansy, Hermione and Ginny's dresses.)

"Do I get to see the dress?" Draco asked Hermione when she came home. He had a habit of showing up at her apartment out of nowhere, not that she minded.

"Nope," Hermione answered simply, brushing past him to her bedroom. She put the box at the back of her closet then shut the door.

"Why not?" he persisted.

"Because I only got it because Ginny insisted. It's not my..." she searched for the right word. "Taste."

"That probably means that it's good," Draco said. She scowled at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not saying that you have no fashion sense, I'm just saying that you...Ginny probably knows best."

Hermione glowered at him and he smirked at her.

"I'm making a girl's night of it, no arguments. Bring your stuff To Gin's, and we can all get ready together," Pansy said over the phone.

"All right," Hermione replied.

"See you later," Pansy said.

Hermione hung up on Pansy and dialed another number.

"Hey, love," Draco said, picking up instantly. Her heart immediately warmed at the sound of his voice. She couldn't believe that he could make her feel so happy, something that she wasn't used to with Ron. Draco went out of his way to... well, do anything for her.