#90

______

Ariana Grande & (g!p) Y/N -You Don't Need to do This, Your Perfect🤍

______

Y/N's POV.

"I can't wait for the Bahamas babe, it's gonna be such a good time, just you and me."

I looked up from my phone to see Ariana smiling at me through the mirror.

"Neither can I babe." I sighed walking up closer to her. "It's been a while since we've had that."

She nodded slowly. "Yeah."

She sat in the makeup chair in our shared dressing room, she looked absolutely beautiful. I felt sorry for her, people used her, she had voice like an angel and the body of one to.

They felt they could touch her all other and say, 'that dress isn't tight enough', 'get her arse out for this performance', 'we are trying to sell records here Ariana' she went along with it but I hated it.

The dressing room opened and Scooter came in, I swear I've hated his ass since I met him. He's so disrespectful.

He doesn't even acknowledge Ariana at all  but looks straight at her dresser and goes, "Get her out of that dress and into the black leotard."

Then he walks straight out. Bitch.

Ariana sighed deeply as she started getting undressed and then I realize I'm staring, and she giggles.

"Y/N. Just look the other way, yeah?" I smiled and turned my head slowly.

"Fine." Fuck, I wanted to look so bad!

Keeping my eyes half closed, I turned back round and she looks so amazing. Her perfect ass looks amazing in the leotard dress. But I hated that other people are looking at her the same way that I am.

*

It was midnight, the show was over and we were all lying on the tour bus, the boys were playing play station and Ariana had her head on my thigh and was looking through twitter.

"Hey, you know you shouldn't be looking at that Ari." I said as she clicked on a twitter page seeing lots of hate towards her. But she just shrugged and carried on.

I just wanted her to be mine and shelter her so all she saw was perfection, I wanted her to be mine so I could take care of her. I just had to suck it up and tell her what I felt for her.

Scooter walked in after what looked like an important meeting, he went through some things about the show and some photo-shoots we had coming up, all the other boys left to get an early night.

Scooter turned to Ariana, and said. "So we have booked you to do a naked shoot for the Rolling Stones magazine, we want you to sexualize your image more to widen your audience, this will definitely be great for your career."

As soon as I heard that dumb shit I frowned and jumped into the conversation.

" Excuse me, what the fuck Scooter! You are just telling her this, don't you think that's something she needs to decide?"

He just scowled at me, "Do you have any input in this Y/N? No! You don't manage her I do. What I say goes, no one wants another pop princess do they?"

I looked at Ariana, and she just looked up at Luke and totally ignored me, "Alright Scooter I'll do it, I don't mind."

I can't believe she was actually saying this, I was so angry at her. "Right, so you're a porn star not a singer now right!"

Ok, so maybe that was a bit out of line to say.. but I was beyond pissed off at this point.