#91

______

Ariana Grande & Y/N- Just the way you are🩵

______

Y/N P.O.V

It was a lazy day for me and Ariana, my wife of 1 year. Ari was wearing one of my huge sweatshirts and a pair of shorts. I was wearing a pair of black leggins with one of my old softball sweatshirts.

We were currently watching a movie but the movie got boring so we just talked about the random things. Like our life and our future plans. Where we see ourselves in 5 years. I don't know.. I love having these kinda talks with Ari, it makes me feel happy to know she sees a future with me. Just like I do with her.

Suddenly she got a call from scooter telling her that she needed to head the studio as fast as possible. Which I wasn't too surprised about, nor happy with.

I mean, we already haven't been seeing too much of each other.

I watched her hang up and slowly look over at me.

"Babe, you are gonna hate me but I need to head back to the studio" She said making a sad face

Revealing a fake smile, I nodded slowly. "Its okay babe, I understand."

"This is why I love you." She said as she grabbed my hands and pecked my lips

"Yeah, I love you too."

"I love you more." She said and then left out the door.

"I'll be back in two hours, tops." She said before she left.

I then was all by myself. Again.

I used to this time to think. As said about Ariana and I, we've been together for a year and we've never had sex.

It's not that I don't love her , I really do love him and I would give my life for her, its just because I'm not ready.

Yes, I am a virgin, but I know Ariana isn't.

That's ok, I never thought for a second that she was a virgin or that I was gonna be her first. Because that doesn't matter to me. I just get so scared that she'll leave me because of that. But tonight was the night that I wanted to give her all of me.

I wanted everything to be perfect.

So I got into the bathroom and showered. I washed my hair and washed my body, I then shaved in the areas that needed it. That took me a whole hour and 15 minutes. I then dried my hair and put in into a ponytail.

I went to my room and just looked for something sexy that will grab Ariana's attention. And I did find it. I got undressed in front of mirror and then looked into the reflection it was provided. And that reflection was me.

I looked at it and just realize I wasn't ready for Ari to see and touch my body. I then started to point all of the things I did not like about my body, and that just made it worse because I then started to tear up. I tried to stop but couldn't. I then heard Ariana coming upstairs. I wrapped myself into a towel and just sat in bed and pretended that nothing had happened.

"I'm back and I brought some food with me" Ariana said setting her car keys on my nightstand that was next to my bed.

I tried my best to seem happy, like nothing was wrong. But I couldn't.

"Y/N, baby what's wrong?" She asked and I could see the concern written all over her face.

"Nothing, it's no-thing" I lied with a shrug.

"Y/N, I've learned that when you say it's nothing wrong you're lying. So please tell me what's wrong." She said as she sat down next to me.

"I just- I just wanted to prove to you that I love you but I'm scared."

Ariana shook her head as she pulled my face towards her. "But Y/N, I've told you that I can wait for you, I don't care how much time you need, I'll wait for you."

"But Ari, its not that I'm not ready it's just that I'm just scared. I'm not perfect Ariana, my body isn't perfect! I don't feel like I'm enough for you, y-you deserve so much better than anything I have to offer!" I cried holding my hands to my face.

She sat there with her mouth open, not saying a word.

The tears definitely kept coming.

"Y-Y/N, why would you even think that, you know I love you" She said with tears in her eyes.

"But Ariana- how can you say you love me, I-I mean look at me" I said as I unwrapped myself from the towel "and I'm ug-" I said but then I was interrupted by she because he pressed her lips against me.

"No! Don't you ever say that you're ugly because you're not. You are beautiful and perfect to me."

She then layed me in bed. "Let me show you that I love you" She said and I nodded slowly.

She kissed my legs and then my thighs, moving up to my belly and traced small kisses up my stomach, then she kissed my breasts, then kissed my neck, cheeks and forehead and lastly she kissed my lips.

"I love you Y/N, and don't you ever forget that." She whispered into my ear before kissing it.

"I love you too Ariana." I said and then started crying again.

She moved back and hovered over me. "Oh no, why are you crying babe?"

"Because, I don't know what I did to get so lucky with you." I said and she wiped my tears away and smiled softly.

"I also wonder that everyday sweetheart." She said "I'll love you forever." She said and I smiled rubbing her dimpled cheeks.

"Just remember that I love you just the way you are" She said before kissing my lips.

"And I love you so much for that baby." I sighed looking deep into her eyes.

~~~~

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT😬

Hope you all enjoyed this update!! Let me know what you think😊

Any suggestions?💭

Sorry for any mistakes..