Chapter one

~*~*~ATSIRD POV~*~*~
swaet, sweet poring down my soft sweet pale silky porcline skin. I lick my soft smooth plump lips in antipitacion. What was i doing you may ask?
*authors note: omg this is so great xD*
Well I, am about to steal some milk. Some choclait milk to bee more ecaxt. I grab the milk off the cold freezing rack inside of the frige inside of the subway. My greatest mists bestest fryend Seeran with meh grabbing her own milk as well. We were summoning Karl Marx. the greatest known vizionary to this date.

~*~*~ SATIN ~*~*~
My glowing red horns tilted to the side. two young legal adult stood around me. I had been summoned.

They needed me for something, something asked for many times but this, this was different.

They needed my help to summon Karl Marx back as a human.

Now this feet was not ann hard one but it wasn't a exact one eaither, you never know what age they will one back as.

These two girls thankfully have powerful deomd sumoonining powerz so it will be eaiser for them. The spell is simpel.
1. Go into your nearest Subway (trademarked) at precisely 7 o clock.
2. Walk in there and say hello to the staff
3. Grab chocolait milk from the reefigderator
4. Leave the store while doing it in the name of COMMUNISM.
5. Karl Marx will apear with his Manifesto in hand.

"Now girls." I speak, my voice deep and welcoming, the words fell off my tounge like sweet chocolit. They nodded at me endeeringly like to school children being gifted a precient. "When you do this, Karl Marx will begin to read his manifesto. once he finishes World Communism will begin." They don't look surprised buy these words. One of the girls speeks up. Her hair was straight and html color code #FFFFFF that reached the smell of her back. Her bright red eyes staired back at me with an intensity "That is the only place this world should go." Her voice was strong yet sweet. it held a feroicity that i didn't think could come out of such a small girl. Her boobs were also really big. I sighed, a very deep sie. And disappeared back to my reelm, this will be interesante.