[C.M.B]//morning wood

It was the morning after a party and I was completely hung over. I was under age and so was my boyfriend corbyn, who was sleeping right next to me. We both had drank at the party last night and now we are pretty fucked up.

I sit up with a ragging head ache and the morning sun blinding me through the window. I groan and smack myself back against the mattress but groan again because it didn't feel to good. I shift over and see corbyn with his eyes staring into mine immediately. I smiled and kissed his lips and moved his messy hair out of his face.

He nibbles on his lip but I quickly kissed him.

"How you feeling after that sick party?" I asked laying myself back on the bed.

I heard him giggle.

"I'm feeling ok but.....a little something is kinda, um" he rolled his eyes and moved the covers away from his shirtless body to expose his hungry boner that was pushing eagerly through his boxers.

I bit my lip and immediately rolled onto him, straddling his waist as his hands were placed on my hips.

"Morning wood?" I asked with a smirk and he instantly blushed.
"I can help"

I pulled my face to his and kissed his lips roughly trying to catch a strong pace. I grind my hips against his hard erections earning a quiet moan to escape corbyns mouth. I pull away with his bottom lip in between my teeth but let go.

His breathing is fast and I instantly smile. I run my hands along his rock hard abs all the way to his v-line where I made soft wet circles with my tongue. He shuttered slightly before gripping the sheets eagerly.

"Baby, please stop teasing. I need this released" he begged and I giggled.

"You think it's that easy?" I asked.

He bit his lip and I laughed again before placing my lips against his neck and dragging my tongue against the spots he loved. His hands grasp my hips as I feel his bulge poking at my underwear. I was only dressed in one of his shirt and underwear. I kiss down his body and leave a light hickey on his abs as I went.

Finally, I pull away and make him sit up. His back was against the head board and his legs were sprawled out on the bed while I positioned myself. I pulled down his boxers and his morning wood instantly Sprung out making me smirk. I quickly grasped his hard member which caused him to let out a loud groan.

Finally, I wrapped my lips around his tips softly sucked on him as only some of him was in my mouth. His hand grasped my hair and massaged my head as I sinked my head farther down on him causing him to let out a loud moan.

"F-fuck" he let out and his breath was sharp and fast.

I smirk and continued to bob my head up and down and hollow my cheeks to get more out of corbyn and it definitely worked.

He moaned again and I could feel his hips thrust up uncontrollably making me gag.

"Shit baby, I can't stop" he said continuing with his thrust.

I went faster and softly massaged his balls causing his grip on my hair to tighten and for him to tug eagerly. His body started to sway and his shaft twitched inside my mouth making me moan around him.

"Y-y/n I'm gonna cum" he moans and I immediately feel his hot cum shoot into my mouth.

I pull away and swallowed his release and moan in delight to the taste. He smiled and pulls me on his lap to kiss me. We kissed for awhile before he turned us around and laid in between my legs.

"I'm going to go hard babygirl" he said pulling off my shirt to reveal my breast.

"Please do" I tested and he immediately pulled off my panties and threw them somewhere in the room.

His tip grinds against my folds causing me to moan softly. Then, his still hard erection pushed inside me making me gasp by surprise.
His thrust didn't get any softer. I moan as he sucked on my neck to control his noises but that wasn't the case for me.

"Fuck corbyn, t-to hard" I managed to say over a loud moan.

His thrust went deeper and faster which hurt but felt so good. I could already feel the bruises forming. I had no way of slowing him down considering he had my hands pinned over my head and he was on top.

"Jesus baby, I c-can't slow down you feel to good" he groans making me smile.

The pleasure and pain had a good mix but I knew it would hurt like hell in the future. His thrust got sloppy but he kept his cool before letting out a high pitch moan.

"Fuck y/n, you're so tight"

"C-corbyn, I'm gonna cum"

He went quicker and his fingers intertwined with mine and his hand squeezed mine harshly as his load shot inside me.

"Fuck" he said breathlessly as he came down from his high and I did to.

He finally pulled out and laid next to me before kissing my head.

"Thanks for the help" he said cockily.

I roll my eyes and cuddle with him until we found the strength to get up.

Word count *921*