06. ducking

texts; sparrow & daisy

Dais 🌼:
Tell me you're not dating Nick Jonas after meeting him once you ducking asshole.

*ducking

*ducking

DAMN IT. *F U C K I N G

sparrow:
hahahaha no, i'm not dating him. you know i don't date really. he is adorable and one of the nicest people i've ever met though.

Dais 🌼:
That post was so fucking cute I was dying at work and everyone else in the cast was looking at me like I was crazy. The fucking comments from his brothers and then his comment and the fans and omg it was just so cute. I want you to marry him.

sparrow:
slow it down, tiny one. no one's getting married. he is sweet, though. and funnier than i expected. he's got this absolutely irresistible belly laugh that makes me want to stab myself.

Dais 🌼:
But you're not interested in him? Sure, Jan.

sparrow:
never said i wasn't interested at all!!

Dais 🌼:
How about Kevin and Joe? Are they nice? And the song???

sparrow:
they're so nice, dais. like, i've never met anyone in the industry as cool and down to earth as them. and OH MY GOD the song is perfect. i love it and i really love how my voice sounds with theirs.

Dais 🌼:
That's so exciting! INTRODUCE ME TO THEM.

sparrow:
tomorrow we've got to finish the song but after that i could try?

Dais 🌼:
YES PLEASE. TELL THEM I LOVE THEM IN THE MEANTIME.

sparrow:
i absolutely will not you little idiot.

Dais 🌼:
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻