gender 🧩

A/N : I choose outfits for the girls and there's going to be a picture but i was too lazy to pick out the guys outfits . Plus i don't really have a style for men since i'm a girl obviously. So yeah enjoy ❤️.

Juleiny POV

I finished the last strand of my hair before Julie and Mia stormed in to my room

I finished the last strand of my hair before Julie and Mia stormed in to my room . "Mom !" they both screamed "Yes ?" i asked trying to be patient with them . Julie wasn't my daughter but she still called me mom . I basically raised her .

"Julie said that you are doing our hair but i want to do my own ." said Mia "I was going to do both of you girls hair but if you don't want to i don't have to do yours ." i said

"See ." said Mia walking out . Julie sat on the chair in front of me and waited for me to do her hair . I smiled at her and started curling her hair .

When she was done she left and i saw Mia walk in . "My hair isn't straight ." she said waiting for me to ask her if she wanted me to do her hair "Do you want me to straighten your hair ?" i asked . She nodded and sat .

I straightened her hair since her hair was wavy . "Julie you were right !" screamed Jayden when he walked in to my room "Get out !" screamed Mia

"Hey !" i said making them both be quiet . "Julie told me to check it's not my fault." said Jayden before walking out . "Your done ." i said .

"Hey Mia go downstairs with your brothers and sister ." said Angelina walking in . "Put your shoes on ." said Angelina looking at me "I can't ." i said laughing .

I was wearing a pink dress that was tight where you could see my bum but not too tight where it hurt . My hair was curled and i had a light pink makeup look with pink nails . I was supposed to wear these black shoes that were to be tied around my leg but i can just see myself in a couple of hours with fat feet .

 I was supposed to wear these black shoes that were to be tied around my leg but i can just see myself in a couple of hours with fat feet

Angelina put them on for me . She was wearing a royal blue jumpsuit, black high heels , and she had her hair up in a ponytail. She had gotten her nails down and we had a professional come down to do all the girls makeup.

 She had gotten her nails down and we had a professional come down to do all the girls makeup