Anything for Family

Y/n~

"What's going on?" He says, I sit up.

"Do you know who my father is?"  He shrugs.

"He's apparently apart of this here." He nods.

"I could figure it out if I have a name." He holds my hand.

"Okay. His name is Danny L/N." His jaw drops.

"That's your father? He is very well known here. I have always looked up to him. He is very ambitious. Very hard working. He's been here way before I was born."

"He left me when I was nine years old. I wouldn't look up to him too much." I say.

"Holy shit. I'm sorry. I didn't know. During that time your father was here. I was nine too. He started showing up more here. Well at the original place before."

"Can you take me to him?" He nods.

"He's actually here today." Jordan says.

Damn that was alot easier than expected. There is usually always a long process. Thank God.

He gets up and gets his shirt on.

I found myself staring at his body too long.

"You good?" He smirks.

I nod. I get my clothes that we're apparently on the floor.

I tried to put my clothes on standing up. I almost fell. I forgot during this time my ankle wasn't fully healed.

He helped me out. Then he pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back. I pulled away. Still feels wrong.

He grabbed the wheelchair I sat in it. He pushed me.

I had a plan. I was going to kill my father. Way before he could cause any problems.

I would have to be smart about the way I kill him.

Jordan has to think it was self defense. As of right now I am apart of this. I didn't realize until my father said,

"Betrayal dies"

So if I 'betray' the gang, Jordan may or may not kill me.

I will have to find out.

After being wheeled around a while me, and hearing long phone call between him and my father, we we're now face to face with him.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" My Dad said.

"Can I talk to my father alone?" Jordan gave us some privacy. He left and my dad started giving me a talk about how sorry he was. The door had completely closed.

I wheeled myself over to the weapons.

I didn't give him much of a chance to talk. I had to act now.

I had to make it big. That is the only way Jordan would believe me.

I punched myself in the face with my left hand, left side of my face. My Dad always punched people with his right hand. If he did punch me, from his perspective it would be from the the side I just injured.

"Oh my God! Y/n what are you doing?! Stop that!" He yelled only loud enough for me to hear. He was clearly afraid Jordan would think he did this.

I felt the blood drip down my head. He came to me holding that side of my head. He is just making this easier and easier. He has my blood on his hands now.

I threw myself off the wheelchair purposely. I brought a bunch of the weapons off the table with me. It fucking hurt my ankle more.

I screamed to make it seem like he was trying to kill me. The hurt in my ankle made it easier to make a painful scream.

Then, I took the loaded weapon beside me.

"This for my family, Asshole." I pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight through his head.

I then started tearing up. It would also help him think I was afraid and vulnerable. Again the pain was helping me cry.

Jordan came running in and seen his dead body.

"Oh my God!" He came over to me embracing me. He took off his plain white shirt and put pressure on my bleeding head.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know he would do this. I should have never put you in harm's way." His hand caressed my face.

I hug Jordan. I didn't care about the wound on my head. I let go. I deeply kiss him and I tell him,

"I'll miss you." He looks at me confused but understanding look. I closed my eyes and open them.

I was at the wedding. Colby and I's.

"Y/n?" Colby asks me. Everyone was looking at me curiously.

"Do you?" Colby asks me a bit worried. His thumb was rubbing my palm. The thing he always does when nervous.

"I do." I look Colby in the eyes smiling. I rubbed back to inform him it was all good.

"You may now kiss the bride." Colby leans in for a deep loving kiss.

Our families cheer and my mother was crying tears of joy.

I don't blame her. I don't blame the rest of the family. It's better without my father. Safer for sure.

We pull away from the kiss. I tell him,

"We have been through hell and back, haven't we?" He smiles nodding.

"I regret nothing. It brought us here. Together. With this baby. Dawson. Our families. I have never been so happy." I kiss him again.

"Now time for that vacation." I say we walk down the isle as they cheer and take pictures.

Colby~

She is so amazing. I'm so happy I married her. Now we will have two BEAUTIFUL children, a house, and happiness neverending.

I'm interrupted by an angelic voice.

"You ready to eat." She kisses my lips.

"Yasssss!!" The trap house says all together.

WEDDING DINNER TIME!!