The Words I've Told You Before

HEEWON'S POV

"I really like you a lot. Can you go out with me?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a date at the moment. Thank you though." I said and closed the door.

"Was that another student confessing to you again?" Minsook asked

"Sadly, it was." I replied back.

       It's only been two weeks since I attended this academy and I've been already asked out by seven guys. Call me a hoe or whatever you want but I rejected them all, even though they were all cute and one of the most popular guys in this academy.

"Still trying to move on from Wooshin?" Minsook asked.

"Yeah."

"Then why don't you just accept one of those guys who asked you out and try to move on?"

"Should I?" I asked as  I sat on the couch next to her.

"Yeah. I would die for one of those cute guys who as wanted to date you."

"That's not called moving on, okay? And I'm not doing that." I smacked her with a pillow

"Okay." She said and rubbed her head.

"Your phone's ringing." She answered my phone and threw it at me.

"Hello." I picked up the phone.

"Is this Heewon?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"It's me, Mrs. Kim. You changed your phone number so I wasn't sure if this was you or not." I just sat there silent.

"Are you still there?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Y-Yes. I'm still here."

"How have you been?"

"I've been great. How about you?"

"I've been okay. But Wooshin isn't. Wooshin has been locking himself in his room ever since you left. He hasn't eaten for almost a week. I'm getting really worried." She said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"I know that you might not want to talk right now, but please I'm begging you. Please help me out and help Wooshin become okay again. He really needs you right now." She said and hung up.

"This is all my fault. If it wasn't for me, Wooshin wouldn't be like this." I started crying.

"Heewon, it's okay. It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself." Minsook tried comforting me.

"Minsook, what should I do? I don't want Wooshin to be hurt."

"Heewon, I think that you should go see him."

"But I can't. I would hurt him even more."

"Talk to your parents, tell them that you love Wooshin and you don't want to get married to whoever the boy they arranged you with is. You don't even know who he is, so why should you marry him?"

"Minsook, I'm scared."

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay." She hugged me as I cried even harder.

'Everything is going to be okay.'

Those were the exact same words that I said to Wooshin, but we all know that some things may be okay but not everything will be.