one

"hyungwon hyung! i missed you!"

"changkyunnie!! how was your- oh wonho! i didn't see you there! how was your summer?"

wonho stared up at the tall boy and gave a warm smile and a thumbs up.

changkyun sighed, knowing how desperately hyungwon wanted to talk to wonho.

a/n:
aloha lovelies! i hope you enjoy this book! this is the first book i've ever really committed to lol. i was inspired to write this because of RDXMPLES 's book, braces! if you like stray kids, i would recommend this book to you! unfortunately, i've decided short chapters would work well for this book. why is that unfortunate? it's the same way braces is written and i'm worried it will come off as copying. i swear my intentions aren't to copy braces!! please understand :) i decided to write this book because i want to get this off my chest. i have a lisp and i'm quite embarrassed of it. people call me larry the cucumber from veggie tales (i mean he's an amazing character, but it starts to hurt after awhile), and i've grown tired of people making fun of me. i'm already a shy person, so it's easy for me to talk less. thanks to my amazing two friends lol, i'm slowly growing to accept my lisp. i just wanted to write a book about it because i love monsta x and i love writing.

sort of rant: over!