chittaphon leechaiyapornkul

hyungwon couldn't help but squish the shorter male's cheeks and ask him to say a bunch of different things.

"omg omg say seaweed soup,"

"...uh seaweed soup?"

hyungwon squealed and held wonho's other hand. "is this seriously the reason you didn't talk to me? because of yoUR ADORABLE LISP?!" hyungwon yelled. wonho's cheeks tinted and he shyly nodded.

"wahhh, this is unreal. i thought you hated me!"

"what do yOU MEAN MISSION FAILED?!"

"kihyun please don't yell, you're going to make the baby cry."

"sh-shut up! i'm not a-a-a-a baby!" changkyun proceeded to sob.

"kihyun you're really out here making my baby cry twice in a day? i hate you,"

"kihyun if you scream again i am going to turn down your refrigerator temperature so all of your food becomes this disgusting sweaty moist mess after that i will take every single item in your fridge and put it in an industrial blender and blend it all together i'll shatter your finest china into your eyes so you'll become blind and once you need a guide sunshine i will come into your house and force feed you your sweaty moist refrigerator smoothie. i'll then tell you hyunwoo never loved you and your only love option is me while you start crying probably blood and glass shards i'll shove more refrigerator smoothie down your throat"

"what the hell kind of threat is that?"

"a good one,"

"it's really not."

"no one asked for your opinion hyunwoo."

jooheon wasn't ready to give up yet. "guys are we really going to give up this easily?"

"jooheon, i don't know what more you want us to do! they won't answer our calls!"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE END IT HERE KI!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CARRIER PIGEONS TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE?"

"actually that's not a bad idea..."

"CHANGKYUN WHERE THE HELL WOULD WE EVEN GET PIGEONS?!"

"kiki, you know what happens if you make my baby cry thrice," jooheon warned as he heard sniffles.

"shut up. let's meet at the fountain."

"i hate all of you. making me cry in public like this while calling me your baby smh,"

"y-you thought i hated you?" wonho asked in horror. hyungwon sadly nodded. he leaned in, "i once cried while shownu was over because i felt like a terrible friend." wonho felt tears sting his eyes. "are you guilt tripping me into something because i feel really bad now..." hyungwon blushed. "n-no! i'm just saying," he tried to regain himself.

are you really doing this hyungwon?

is this how it's going down?

ok if you're doing this don't come on too strong, but slightly push the hair back, but make sure you don't reveal his receeding hairline if he has one if you attack him too quickly then it'll make it seem like you're horny and want to give his forehead a hickey which is honestly the weirdest thing ever besides the fact you just expected him to know where to meet up today you're lucky you know he comes to kim bros everyday at twelve thirty WAIT NO DON'T KISS HIM THAT'S MOVING TOO FAST W A I T-

hyungwon opted to hold wonho's hand. he traced small circles on the back of it, mostly trying to calm himself down. "what i'm trying to say is i'm not trying to guilt trip you. i'm sorry i made you feel uncomfortable. i was always so scared because..."

"you have feelings for me?" wonho asked. he regretted it the minute he said it. hyungwon froze, but quickly relaxed and looked down.

"...yeah..."

wonho just sat there for a hot second.

hyungwon

chae hyungwon

long legs

slender fingers

full lips

blonde hair

adorable face

likes wonho?

wonho's lips stretched out into the biggest smile hyungwon has ever seen.

"i have feelings for you too," hyungwon's eyes shot up and he smiled too. "really? like really really? like you want to date me?" wonho chuckled. "more like i want to kiss you."

they're lips touched and it was nice.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE KISSING ALREADY?!"

"kihyun they are right there, kissing."

"LAST TIME I CHECKED-"

"minhyuk, bro don't ruin their moment."

"you brat did you just call me informally?"

"it's so cute..."

"oh my god changkyun don't tell me you're going to cry again,"

"listEN I'M STILL AN EMOTIONAL BOY!"

the five boys had their faces pressed up against the glass, and quite honestly, were creepily staring at hyungwonho.

hyungwon rolled his eyes, but continued kissing wonho.

and it was nice.

a/n:

aloha lovelies! here ends my first commitment, lisp!! as i was writing this book, i wanted to focus more on the goofy aspect of the secret meeting and how cute hyungwon found wonho. near the end, hyungwon actually reminds me of my friend!! my lisp has been with my since first grade, and i was always afraid to talk to my classmates. my friend was one of the first people that didn't make fun of me for it. they really helped me learn to love it. not only did they help but so did peniel and wonho. although it seems cheesy, i got really excited once i found out some of my now favorite idols have lisps. even though people would mostly be praising wonho, it always made me happy seeing YouTube comments such as "wonho's lisp is so cute!" or "lisps are adorable, i don't get why some people are embarrassed about them." make me incredibly happy. they remind me that i'm still a pretty ok person even if i have a lisp.

as i wrote this book, i contimplated publishing it. i published the first two chapters at around twelve and three am. when i checked wattpad again in the afternoon, i already had reads, votes and people adding it to their reading list. sure it was like five people, but i felt so freaking happy. i have no clue how many reads, votes and comments this book will have when you read it, but either way, i appreciate your support so very much!

thank you guys for everything!

aloha!!