•003•

Leilani POV

I woke up & went downstairs to the kitchen. My mom was sitting on the couch so I walked over to her.
"Ma I'm so-"
"Sorry? Yes. I know Leilani. You said that last time, but you still messing with Kayvan. Ion wanna hear it. Actions speak louder than words."
"But I love him!"
"Love him?! Girl you barely know him!"
"Can you just except him?"
"Lei f*ck out my face. You know how I feel about Kayvan. Period." My mom got up & went back to her room. I swear she rude asf. Ima txt my aunt Tiara's daughter Keke. She's honestly my bsf & the only mf I can really talk to.

 She's honestly my bsf & the only mf I can really talk to

I thought her a** was gon side with me. I guess not. I got a knock on the door & it was my dad. He walked in and sat on my bed.
"I'm sorry bout going off on you foo..it's just you know how me and ya mama feel bout Kayvan and his father"

"I know dad. It's fine...I'm not trippin."
He gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked out.
I just don't find it fair how I can't talk to who I want to! I'm 18 this sh*t dead..for real. I think I can make my own f*cking choices . I'm old enough to know right from wrong. Obviously they don't think so. There was a knock on my door & Javon walked in.
"Hey Lei.."
"Hey Von. Wassup?"
"Why Kamari don't f*ck with me?.."
"It's cuz of Alexis. You're not the problem it's ya mama. She evil as h*ll. Trust me Kam love you just like he love me. You family Von."
"Thank you sis. I appreciate it."
"No problem. Love you Bub."
"Love you too."

Javon is the kindest person I ever met & that says a lot because of who his mama is he could've been an evil spawn but nah.. Javon is the best.