Next Time, I wont through my heart away

Nyla

10 years and this how he repays me, after all the things I've done for him... the sacrifices I've made just so him and his damn "business " could be happy and I never not even once bothered to ask what it was he did. I didn't have to...... I knew what he was from the first day I met him.... I saw it in him.... I saw it in his grey eyes..... his smile.....the way he looked at me......I Just knew he was trouble..... but Veronica insisted on me to  give him a try........ and like a fool I did.... I should've listened to my momma, "He's not for you Nyla go and find someone else baby that boy ain't gonna do nothing but hurt you ".....and like the nieve little girl I was, I definded him; "Mama Kirk is different, he love me... he won't hurt me "

And now look at us.... 5 years later and Im sitting here in a police station playing 21 questions with a damn detective all because his stubborn ass don't like to listen.....now he's in trouble, and I got to be dragged down with him...... all I can think about is my babies they're only 3 they don't deserve this.... soon as I get out of here, Im taking me and my babies and we are getting out of here. For good this time.