Love is in the air

He looks at me and then.. I kiss him.
He kisses me back. I whisper: please say that you like me, that this isn't just a one-night-stand. I really like you, he whispers.

His hand goes up to my back and then I say: I- I - I just can't I'm sorry. I'm really tired, maybe later because I like you too. It's ok. You wanna sleep here?
Yes thank you so much, I fall asleep. Roger gives me a kiss on the forehead and he gently opens my dress and he puts me a very oversized t-shirt from him on.
I whisper: please could you stay with me tonight? I don't wanna be alone. He says: okay but where can I sleep? Shall we go to my bedroom? Okay. I see a beautiful bed. You can sleep in my bed, He says. Thanks but where are you gonna sleep, you can sleep with me in the bed. R-r-r-really? Eehh of course. I go lay in bed. He takes his shirt off and he goes lay in bed with just his boxershort.
He gives me a kiss on the forehead and he whispers: good night my love. I kiss him and I cuddle him. We fall asleep with our hands wrapped around each other.

I wake up and I look at him.... a month ago I couldn't stand him! And now I'm here.
He wakes up too. Hey y/n How did you sleep?
Really good. I respond. I start kissing him and then it happens..... I go lay on him. He asks: are you ready for this? I respond: yes i am. Then he kisses me and he takes off my shirt and my bra and underwear. A month ago I didn't thought I would lay naked in bed with Roger Taylor! I take off his boxershort and then he goes really gently in me.

Wow this was amazing. He says. I know right, i say. I had sex with Roger Taylor!!
I have to go to the studio, okay i can come with you.

Heeyy Freddie where are brian and John? Roger asks. Freddie says: they aren't here yet. Hey y/n, do you two have something?
Eehm yes we do, I respond. That's amazing my darlings!
Then John and Brian walk in. Hey John, hey Brian I say. I hug John.
Freddie says: hey these two are in a relationship now!! Roger laughs and says: eehm yes y/n and I have a relationship.
I look at John and he says: aww I'm so happy for you and I look in his eyes and I see that he means it. Brian says: aww that's great, he whispers to roger: don't let this girl down like daisy, she seems really nice, don't hurt her promise?
I promise roger says. They think I don't hear them.
I like roger. I like roger. It's weird, I never thought I could ever like him.
Freddie comes to me and he takes me to the chill place of the boys and he start talking to me: so y/n, I wanna tell you how roger is. He seems like a cheater and he did cheat. But I can see when he likes someone or when it's just for sex and with you I see he loves you. I want you to know that we (John, Brian, Roger and me) talked about you and we think you're an amazing person. John said he really thinks you're a good person and that you helped him to calm down for the audition. You're a great person.
Wow that's b-b-beautiful, I stutter. Then I say: you are amazing and wonderful persons too. You are amazing Freddie, so is roger. And so is John. And of course Brian. You are all amazing and you're really important to me.
Thank you dear. We hug.

Then I walk to roger and I give him a hug and whisper in his ear how much he means to me, then I walk to Brian and i hug him and whisper in his ear how an amazing guitarist he is and that I love his hair. Last but not least I walk to John and I hug him for a long time I whisper in his ear how much I love him and how important he is to me.

Then Freddie comes and we all give each other a hug. Group hug! Then we start partying.
And this is only the beginning.
You're gonna be so great. Mark my words.