Prologue

' I am sorry , but its not love' he said while I sobbed on the call.

'Was it love when you were undressing me' I shouted in frustration.

' I was confused about my feelings , we were talking day and night and I felt this is love which I now realise is not' he said.

I controlled my tears and tried to be strong this time. This is not the first time I was getting this from him. Now its a day to day thing. Whenever I ask him to talk to me,to give me some time he clearly tells how he doesn't feel like talking anymore and how he feel he loves me as a friend only.

'Leave me' I said this time some determinat than the previous time.

'I can't. I have had it with you. I will force myself to love you' he said a bit frustratingly.

'Force yourself!' I repeated his words in shock. The man who used to say that he really loves me. Who took care of me every time I fell today is forcing himself to love me.

'What can I do and stop crying I am with you. I am not leaving you. Isn't it enough' he screamed on the other side.

'Please tell me that you love me ' I literally begged.

'How can I when I don't' he said in stern voice . 'I need some time alone' he added and cut the call.

I fell down on my knees crying loudly. The empty walls of hostel soaked my lonliness in them and I after hours of continuous crying I slept on the floor not feeling anything.