Chapter 1: I'm outta here

I wake up. Claus is the only thing in my mind. Oh sweet Clausy....when do I see him?

I go to the window. I see him. He's shirtless, and the pool is out! YES!!! I can finally die a happy boy. I open the window and scream "CLAUSY!!" He looks at me, bewildered. I can tell what's going through his head.

Without thinking, I open the window and leap into the pool. Luckily, the pool is deep, so I didn't die. "Ninten...?" Claus says, confused. I emerge out of the pool and hug him. His skin was so smooth and dreamy, I just wanted to hug him forever and ever. Ness arrives and looks at me like a total idiot.

We all get in the pool and mess around for a bit. I desperately try not to give away anything about my love for Claus, but it's harder than I thought. He just looks so dreamy! He's probably already found out by now, but it doesn't matter!

Claus is going somewhere. I secretly follow him, hoping he doesn't see me. We both end up a hill, and I whisper "clausy..." He hears me and turns around. "Oh, its you..." Without a second passing, I lean forward and kiss him! We both start to blush a little. I jump into his arms and we roll down the hill.

It's 9pm. Me and Claus were woken up by Ness and Lucas. We must of fell asleep because I was pretty tired when they found us. We went home and into our room (Claus shares it with me) and collapse into bed. I dream of his smooth skin and kissing him.