𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟏

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.01 - SILHOUETTE

VIOLET CONTINUED TO sprint up the coiling stairway that led into the coffee and cream building. the parisian sun's light melting across the landscape of apartment buildings and ivy masked cafes, all painted from the same palette of fair ivory.

the spring air carrying the faint touch of burning nicotine and the early morning's pastries' golden, luscious aroma that acted like a siren's call to the boulangeries.

pausing her buoyant movements just for a moment as she allowed her eyes to dissolve in the landscape of paris. its elegant arrangement of their modern architecture that encircled the preserved reminders of the classical france making her almost ignorant to the memory that she wasn't solemn there.

harsh, fatigued breaths loitered up the ebon metal staircase, chaperoned by dense steps. already recognising it as her confidante, kim taehyung.

"come on you slow snail! we don't have all day!" tweeted the young brunette. tipping over the edge of the mellow railing, being greeted by his shyly perspired skin a spiral or two down from her. her jubilant words drawing a soft sigh from the sandy-blonde who clearly didn't share her elation.

skipping up the remainder of the steps, she found herself facing the dark oak doorway. unearthing her guilty addiction of reading the studio's name over and over again.

ARES PHOTOGRAPHIE

"violet, have you not been listening to anything I've been saying?" enquired the man as he took his last strides to meet with the kinetic woman. bewildered at how insoluble her smile had become since he had informed her of the news that clement evening in bistro des augustins.

announcing how jungkook had chosen her to be his new model for the spring and summer.

he had never seen her so happy before.

she turned from the golden framed words on the door, a smile already begging to be ornamented on her light rosé lips. "of course i have! i'm just excited to be here. aren't you? well—you are his assistant, so you're here every day." the timid lace of words continued to flood from her lips. taehyung seeing the coating of distress behind the tier of animation.

"look violet, i know you've been excited about this for a long time, but... i mean are you sure you want to work here? even if it is just for a couple of months, can't you just-just reconsider?" the man stressed to her, only seeming to draw her portrait into one that stared at him with a slanted head and a quizzical look.

"reconsider? tae, what on earth are you talking about? jungkook is one of the most respected photographers in paris. i can really be discovered with him. i thought you, out of all people, would understand that." she spoke back, despite the bitter taste on her tongue, she still kept the effervescent façade on show. "yeah, yeah, i understand that, violet. i really do it's just—." his words became twisted with hesitancy.