UR MUM GAE

Kirishima watched as the orange hues light up and pop in Bakugo's hand. Fascinated, as each drop of sweat bursting with colour so unimaginably beuatifull in Kirishima's eyes.

Fixated, kirishima didn't realized Bakugo was looking at him with a raised eyebrow, "What you looking at shitthair?"

Kirishima quickly snapped out of his trance and blood rushed too his cheeks, "N-NOTHING!"

"Tch."

Kirishima mentally slapped himself. He saw Bakugo walking away and quickly ran to catch up, "Hey explodyboy! Wait up!"

"THE FUCK YOU JUST CALL ME SHITTY HAIR!"

"What? Oh, explodyboy? You gave me a nickname so I gave you one!" Kirishima grinned.

"I called you shitty hair becouse I don't know your name! Baka!" Bakugo growled. Slowly getting more and more irritated, he couldn't take his eyes off Kirishima's red ones, they were a deep dark red with flecks of grey, that he guessed was a colour he couldn't distinguish. Yet.

"Oh! Right! Sorry, my names Kirishima Eijiro!" Kirishima scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and gave Bakugo a wide grin, "What's yours?"

Bakugo felt a small blush reach the tips of his ears. "Tch. Bakugo Katsuki." He grumbled.

"Nice to meet you Bakubro!"

"STOP IT WITH THE STUPID NICKNAMES HAIR FOR BRAINS!" He said loudly gaining everyone's attention.

"HAHA! LIKE YOU CAN SAY MUCH!"

"BAKA!"

____

From a slight distance Midoriya watched, amazed that Kirishima hasn't been exploded to bits yet. He quickly shook off his surprise and smiled softly. He was glad that he was making a friend of sorts.

____

After the quirk apprehension test, 3 students, Sero Hanta, Mina Ashido and Kaminari Denki followed there red headed friend as he in vain attempted to convince Bakugo to join them going to the arcade.

The setting sun that was illuminating everything in slight yellowish/orange hues, had Kirishima stunned, never in his life had he seen anything so beautiful.

His friends turned around too see him staring at the sky. "What is it Kirishima?" Kaminari asked.

"It's beautiful...."

"What? Bro your scaring me."

"The sky..." Kirishima smiled, "It's so orange."

Their eyes widened to the size of soucers, "Kirishima, you've found your soulmate??!!"

Kirishima shook his head, a soft smile still played at his lips, "I must have seen him at some point... During the entry exam... But I've never seen so much of it..."

"Him?" Mina tilted her head, "Do you know who it is?"

Kirishima snapped out of his trance, "UWAHH! Well- she- but um well- I think- I don't know- she maybe- I don't know why I said he- it could be she... AAAHH I DONT KNOW" Kirishima put his face in his hands in embarisment squirming.

Mina, Sero and Kaminari all burst out laughing and Bakugo snickered quietly.

One thought replayed in Bakugo's mind, orange? Entrance exam? Could it be...?

He was staring blankly at his hand, he let an explosion go off, examing the grey the compering it to the couler in the sky... Orange...

He hummed in curiosity, raised his gase to Kirishima.

Red.

_____

SO

ITS YA BOII

I HOPE THIS MADE SENSE TO Y'ALL I GEUSS I'M LIKE RLLY BAD AT SPELLING SO I RELY ON AUTO CORRECT... AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT STORY GOES.

Yes Ik it's short but I'm sure you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me.

THANKS
FOR
READING! 💛