Prologue: Handsome Prince Li

In a café there was a male figure. He took a handful of cocoa beans on the palm of his delicate hand and sniff it.

The aroma tickle his nose and he showed a gentle smile on his handsome face.

"The smell is nice." He said. He pour the cocoa beans back on the sack he just took out and put the sack of cocoa beans inside the storage room.

He look at the sacks of beans and tea bags that were labled. Cocoa beans, coffee beans, dandelion tea, rose tea....

He smiled to himself and was about to take the sack of coffee beans when the bell ring and a high-pitch voice was heared.

"Ren Ren! Are you here?" When Zhao Ren heared the high-pitch female voice he frown. He let out a heavy sigh and grab the sack of coffee beans then head out of the storage room.

He open the door to the lobby and spotted a tall, beautiful girl wearing skimpy clothes and heavy make-up. When the girl heared the door open she smiled.

"Ren Ren!" She ran to him and was hug him so thight. "I miss you~" She said in a sickly sweet voice.

The door open and a group of female employees enter the shop. When they saw a girl hugging their handsome boss they started to feel jealous and silently gossip to each other.

"Ahhg! That little white lotus Gu Yao! I can't believe she's still here after the rejection of Boss Li. I know that they know each other since high school but seriously! Can't she just give up!"

"She dosen't even work here. Why does she still come here with no particular reason other than annoy Boss Li?"

"She is tainting Boss Li!"

Li Ren hear his staff members mumbled and smiled to greet them. "Ah; Why are you guys here? The shop dosen't open until 6 it's still 4:32; why come so early?"

When the female staff heared his honeyed voice they were in dazed, but when they heared his question they went stiff.

Li Ren dosen't know that the reason the female staff came to work very early was to seduce their handsome boss and protect him from the little white lotus, Gu Yao. Li Ren is a very handsome man. He was known for his kindness and he is very gentle; every girl dreams to be with him.

He has never dated anyone and he's very intelligent. It was said that he has studied at the most elite university in the US. Everyone who knew him called him 'Prince Li'. Everything he does and says was always approved.

The old generation wanted him to marry their children or grandchildren. He open up his café a year ago. He had graduated in an elite university from another country, he had a bright future; but he decided to open up a café.

His café, Gingko Fall is very popular in City A. Everyone would come here and take a sip of his coffee and they will be in bliss once they taste his coffee.

His café is four-story building. The entrance of the café was at the 1st floor, and under the 1st floor was a underground basement; the 2nd floor was also part of the café, and the 3rd floor was his home.

He had work hard to buy this place and he had achived it by himself. Everyone judged him as a perfect character from his looks, intelligence, skill, personality, and figure; but there is one problem. He is a major airhead.

Many girls have fallen for him, but he didin't know. Two years ago; one of his female staff member pretended to be sick and collapse right in front of him. He panic and left her in care to his average male friend to go call the ambulance. The girl look at his male friend in disgust who is holding her in his arms. She stood up and slap him in the face and storm off.