Chapter 1

Tick.

Tock.

"... Are you really sure about this?..Once you make this contract you may never escape my grasp."
The source of the raspy voice came from a tall, slim figure. They stood by a dark doorway, the shadow shielding their features. Except their glowing pink eyes.
The room was well decorated... Shelves scattered around the room containing teacups and trinkets.
The Moon shone through the open window, revealing a h/c female.
She was kneeling on the ground with her hands pulling her h/l hair.

"I said... YES!" The female yelled out, her voice was laced with pain and anger, Her white dress was stained red and she was surrounded by a pool of blood. Her blood.

"Make that damn contract with me! I don't care if you get my soul!" She yelled once again. She raised her hands up as the sounds of shackles were heard.
Her arms were bound with chains that were connected to the walls.

A deep chuckle echoed throughout the room as the figure stepped out of the shadows.
They had crimson red hair and crimson eyes as well, their outfit was more of a butler uniform.

"Mistress..." They bowed down then snapped their fingers. The chains around the female's arms shattered immediately, wifting away like dust on the wind.

Silence filled the room before the female spoke.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n... But you may address me as Mistress if you wish..." Her voice was soft like silk yet had a ping of fierceness as her words ran through the figures ears.

They smirked at her.

"As you wish... Mistress."
The figure stopped bowing and stood up straight, looking down at his small Mistress.
"What is your name, Demon?" Y/n asked in a curious tone. If she were to have a demon to serve her until she seeks out her revenge, then it's best to be in good terms with them...

"You may call me whatever you'd like, Mistress." The demon answered with a grin still on his face. He wondered what his young Mistress would call him, hopefully not something nasty...

Y/n pondered for a while, she didn't know what to call her new butler now but it suddenly clicked in her head. The perfect name.
"I'll call you... Alastor." Y/n exclaimed with a smile on her face.

Alastor..? Yes.. Yes..It was.. perfect.

"Very well my young Mistress. I am now named Alastor. I will forever serve you until you take your revenge... Then I will be able to feast upon your precious soul..." Alastor spoke his last sentence quite eerily causing his mistress to tense a little and glare at him.
He backed away a little bit and bowed in apology.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to come off like that." He said in a dull tone, although he couldn't really feel any guilt or sadness towards his mistress... well. At least not yet.

"That is fine..." Y/n then faced the open window, her h/l h/c blowing in the smoothe night breeze.
"We will now head to London. The estate my parents once lived in is abandoned but I'm sure you can help clean it for me."

Alastor stood up and swiftly took Y/n in his arms. He held her close to his chest, like she was a fragile glass doll.
"Alright, off we go then..." in a couple seconds, Alastor jumped out the window swiftly, carrying his exhausted Mistress off into the night...

4 years later. . .

YOUR POV