ein

Deanna

I just got home and there was no one in our house except for my pet, Charlie. He was constantly barking and jumping up at me, it must mean that he's hungry or he misses me but it's probably because he's hungry.

After I gave him dog food, I laid down my bed. I just really feel emotionally, physically and mentally drained I want to sleep but my eyes are not cooperating with me, it just won't close.

I checked my phone and there were messages mostly from group chats on viber and some from people I matched from Tinder.

Since my eyes were not cooperating with me and I'm bored, I decided to open Tinder and swipe some peeps. From Tinder, Bumble, Scissor, and even the Chinese version of Tinder which is Tantan, I've tried them all. I never really had the luck with these apps, most of the people I talk to there were only good for a few days and after that they're gone forever.

"Looks basic."

"Just no."

"She's gorgeous but too hot for me to handle, she's probably not gonna swipe right on me anyways." those were just words I mumbled as I was swiping left and right on the app, well mostly left until I saw this one profile.

She had no photo of her face, it was mostly memes but her bio made me giggle to myself.

"Don't trust me with sharp objects, not homicidal, just really clumsy. I also own a black belt, it doesn't have anything to do with martial arts, it's just a belt that is black. Lastly, please don't ask what my hobbies are, I don't have any." I read out loud, her bio is cute and swiped right.

We didn't get match, she probably hasn't seen my profile yet, I hope she swipes right, she seems funny and I need someone to talk to. Minutes passed of swiping left and right, I fell asleep. I got decent matches and I talked with them too but my eyes wanted to shut down.

-

Morning came, I don't have class for today so I can do whatever I want the whole day.

I checked my phone and noticed that there was a notification from Tinder, it was from Jema, the girl who I found cute because of her bio.

[You dropped something] - Jema

What? Do I know her? Does she know me? What did I drop? I noticed that I got matched with her at 3 in the morning, wow she's still awake at that time, strong woman.

[Good morning, I just woke up, what did I drop? Do I know you?] - Deanna

I was about to close the app but stopped when I saw here typing.

[Hopefully, your standards. 😂 Good morning, Deanna!] - Jema

I laughed at her reply, she's really funny as I thought she was. But I can't think of an interesting reply, I sighed and just typed at whatever my fingers land onto.

[I must warn you, you might end up in the hospital chatting with me.] - Deanna

I said hoping that she doesn't know this meme yet because if she knows my joke will be ruined.

[Because I'll carry this conversation. Did I ruin your joke? Sorry, but that meme is so last month. 😝] - Jema

As if she read my mind, damn it. I'll get her next time with a joke that is not common.

[Oof, you did : (( I hate you : ((] - Deanna

[Sorry if you can't make me laugh and giggle but maybe you can make my ass clap and jiggle HAHAHA joke 1/2. 😂] - Jema

I laughed hysterically in my room, damn she's really funny. We talked for hours, I even forgot to eat and fix myself because of talking to her and if it wasn't for her laughing at me because I'm gross, I wouldn't have got out of bed and just remained talking to her.