zwei

Days passed and surprisingly me and Jema still talks to each other. I've got to know her a little bit, turns out she's from Adamson University, she also told me that both of her parents are teachers, she got 3 siblings but her older sister died due to a heart attack.

One thing that I'm really curious about is her face. I really like her personality, she never rans put of stories, she never lets our conversation die, she's also not just funny but she also has some deep thoughts. But, I just have this eagerness wanting to know what she looks.

[Hey, Jema! Can I ask you something?] - Deanna

[Shoot] - Jema

[What do you look like?] - Deanna

[Human like 😂 ] - Jema

[Very funny, but I'm really curious :(( I want to meet you] - Deanna

[Then let's meet up] - Jema

As Jema said that, I suddenly felt like I have premature ventricular contraction. I don't know if it's because I'm wildly happy because I'm meeting her or I'm scared that she might turn out to be a serial killer, both will still be win-win situation for me though. It's my first time meeting up with someone from a dating app, I got ask out a lot of times already but I was skeptic about since most people only wanted to make out with you or something. But, with Jema I feel safe so it's probably a good sign for me to go and meet her.

[Hey! Reply to me, idiot! After you said that you want to meet me and I agreed, you're not going to reply to me 😤] - Jema

Due to my excitement, I forgot to reply to Jema, I laughed at her reply and started to type.

[I was just excited, silly 😝] - Deanna

[I hope you don't really eat ice cream like that in real life] - Jema

[What?] - Deanna

[On your profile, idiot 😂] - Jema

[Oh that, don't worry I'm not that messy when I eat ice cream, it's only for the photo, gotta go aesthetic ✊] - Deanna

[If you were to eat like that, I wouldn't mind licking you off 😋] - Jema

[Dirty : ((] - Deanna

Jema had been flirting with me like that for the past few days, I also want to give the same energy back but I just really don't know how to flirt.

[The only thing that is dirty is you, I know you haven't showered yet, yuck 😝] - Jema

And she was right, I haven't showered yet because I'm too lazy to get up from my bed. I just feel like my bed doesn't want me to get up, it keeps calling my name to sleep. One thing, I've noticed is that Jema is like my reminder to shower, I don't know but she knows when I had took a shower and not, I wonder if she set up a CCTV here in my house.

I bid goodbye to Jema and I showered, we also talked about when and where are we free so it won't be a hassle when the both of us meet up.

[UPTC, 2 am on Saturday] - Deanna

I had a huge grin on my face and I closed my phone, I'm excited to meet her.